Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Break Silence on Split, Thank Fans for Support
Celebrity

One day after the 'Bachelor' couple confirmed they ended their engagement, Chris and Whitney took to social media to thank their fans for their 'outpouring love, kindness and support.'

AceShowbiz - %cChris Soules% and Whitney Bischoff have finally broken their silence on their split one day after confirming they called off their engagement. The former "The Bachelor" couple both took to social media sites to thank their fans for their support.

Chris posted on Twitter, "I can't thank you all enough for the kind messages over the past few days. This has been really tough and your support means a lot to me." Whitney, meanwhile, shared on Instagram a video of an adorable little girl blowing her kisses. She captioned it, "Now this little gal knows how to make me smile! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your outpouring love, kindness and support! It means so much to me!"

Chris and Whitney announced they ended their engagement on Thursday, May 28 after their sixth month anniversary. At that time, the former couple said in a joint statement, "Whitney Bischoff and Chris Soules have mutually and amicably decided to end their engagement. They part with nothing but respect and admiration for one another and will continue to be supportive friends. They wish to thank everyone who has supported them through this journey."

Earlier this month, Chris denied circulating rumors about his broken engagement. At that time, he told Us Weekly, "[Whitney and I]'re together and we're in love and we're handling this like two adults." When asked about Whitney's absence from "Dancing with the Stars", Chris said that she was with her family for the anniversary of her mother's passing.

You can share this post!

Related Posts