Johnny Depp Hitting Studio With Steven Tyler
Johnny Depp's music ambitions have been given a huge boost after hitting the studio with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, calling the collaboration "a dream come true". The Hollywood star began his career as a musician before turning to acting, although he has returned to his rock roots in recent years by recording with British band Babybird and directing one of their videos.
Depp is now writing tracks with rock icon Tyler, telling U.S. news show Extra, "We've been hanging out here and there. He's someone I've admired greatly for such a long time. The idea of writing songs with him is a dream come true."
Tyler recently pinpointed Depp as the ideal actor play him in a film adaptation of his life, and the movie star admits he would happily take on the role if asked, adding, "I would give it a shot, why not?"
More Johnny Depp News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments