Johnny Depp Hitting Studio With Steven Tyler
Johnny Depp's music ambitions have been given a huge boost after hitting the studio with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, calling the collaboration "a dream come true". The Hollywood star began his career as a musician before turning to acting, although he has returned to his rock roots in recent years by recording with British band Babybird and directing one of their videos.
Depp is now writing tracks with rock icon Tyler, telling U.S. news show Extra, "We've been hanging out here and there. He's someone I've admired greatly for such a long time. The idea of writing songs with him is a dream come true."
Tyler recently pinpointed Depp as the ideal actor play him in a film adaptation of his life, and the movie star admits he would happily take on the role if asked, adding, "I would give it a shot, why not?"
More Johnny Depp News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting