Johnny Depp Hitting Studio With Steven Tyler
Johnny Depp's music ambitions have been given a huge boost after hitting the studio with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, calling the collaboration "a dream come true". The Hollywood star began his career as a musician before turning to acting, although he has returned to his rock roots in recent years by recording with British band Babybird and directing one of their videos.
Depp is now writing tracks with rock icon Tyler, telling U.S. news show Extra, "We've been hanging out here and there. He's someone I've admired greatly for such a long time. The idea of writing songs with him is a dream come true."
Tyler recently pinpointed Depp as the ideal actor play him in a film adaptation of his life, and the movie star admits he would happily take on the role if asked, adding, "I would give it a shot, why not?"
More Johnny Depp News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard