Johnny Depp Hitting Studio With Steven Tyler
Johnny Depp's music ambitions have been given a huge boost after hitting the studio with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, calling the collaboration "a dream come true". The Hollywood star began his career as a musician before turning to acting, although he has returned to his rock roots in recent years by recording with British band Babybird and directing one of their videos.
Depp is now writing tracks with rock icon Tyler, telling U.S. news show Extra, "We've been hanging out here and there. He's someone I've admired greatly for such a long time. The idea of writing songs with him is a dream come true."
Tyler recently pinpointed Depp as the ideal actor play him in a film adaptation of his life, and the movie star admits he would happily take on the role if asked, adding, "I would give it a shot, why not?"
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'