Tom Hardy Cracked Ribs During Movie Fight Scenes
The "Inception" star, Tom Hardy plays a mixed martial arts student in the film "Warrior", alongside Nick Nolte as his father/mentor and Joel Edgerton as his brother and fellow brawler.
The movie shoot called for some tough fight scenes between the leading actors - and Tom Hardy was so determined to make it as realistic as possible, he suffered several painful injuries on set.
He tells Empire magazine, "It was all a concern. I'm not a fighter, not at all. So for me it was a challenge. Could I achieve that kind of physicality and convince anybody in any way that I might possibly be a fighter? That was the challenge."
Edgerton adds, "There were a few hospital visits. All part of the fun."
More Tom Hardy News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors