Tom Hardy Cracked Ribs During Movie Fight Scenes
The "Inception" star, Tom Hardy plays a mixed martial arts student in the film "Warrior", alongside Nick Nolte as his father/mentor and Joel Edgerton as his brother and fellow brawler.
The movie shoot called for some tough fight scenes between the leading actors - and Tom Hardy was so determined to make it as realistic as possible, he suffered several painful injuries on set.
He tells Empire magazine, "It was all a concern. I'm not a fighter, not at all. So for me it was a challenge. Could I achieve that kind of physicality and convince anybody in any way that I might possibly be a fighter? That was the challenge."
Edgerton adds, "There were a few hospital visits. All part of the fun."
More Tom Hardy News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6