Tom Hardy Cracked Ribs During Movie Fight Scenes
The "Inception" star, Tom Hardy plays a mixed martial arts student in the film "Warrior", alongside Nick Nolte as his father/mentor and Joel Edgerton as his brother and fellow brawler.
The movie shoot called for some tough fight scenes between the leading actors - and Tom Hardy was so determined to make it as realistic as possible, he suffered several painful injuries on set.
He tells Empire magazine, "It was all a concern. I'm not a fighter, not at all. So for me it was a challenge. Could I achieve that kind of physicality and convince anybody in any way that I might possibly be a fighter? That was the challenge."
Edgerton adds, "There were a few hospital visits. All part of the fun."
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?