Nelly Furtado Glad Barack Obama Refused to Release Osama bin Laden Death Photo
The American leader, Barack Obama, announced on Sunday that the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks had died at the hands of the U.S. military, and he was subsequently buried at sea.
Conspiracy theorists called for Barack Obama to release a picture of bin Osama bin Laden's body to prove he really had died, but the Democrat refused, insisting U.S. officials do not want to parade images as "trophies" as it could incite retaliation attacks.
And Nelly Furtado is glad a grisly image of bin Laden with a bullet wound to the head is being kept hidden away.
In a post on her Twitter page, she writes, "So grateful that we'll have one less violent photo circulating throughout the world. White House has good taste."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?