Nelly Furtado Glad Barack Obama Refused to Release Osama bin Laden Death Photo
The American leader, Barack Obama, announced on Sunday that the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks had died at the hands of the U.S. military, and he was subsequently buried at sea.
Conspiracy theorists called for Barack Obama to release a picture of bin Osama bin Laden's body to prove he really had died, but the Democrat refused, insisting U.S. officials do not want to parade images as "trophies" as it could incite retaliation attacks.
And Nelly Furtado is glad a grisly image of bin Laden with a bullet wound to the head is being kept hidden away.
In a post on her Twitter page, she writes, "So grateful that we'll have one less violent photo circulating throughout the world. White House has good taste."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences