Kylie Minogue Is Her Own Make-Up Artist
The "Spinning Around" hit maker Kylie Minogue has enjoyed the luxury of make-up artists pampering her in the past but admits she has now dispensed with their services as she prefers to apply her own beauty products.
In a chat with her sister - TV talent show judge Dannii Minogue - for MyDaily.co.uk, she says, "I love doing my own make-up. My first tours, I did my own make-up because it was way beyond my reach or dreams to have a make-up artist on tour, so I would do it myself."
"And then, as we progressed, I had different make-up artists and they were lovely and they added a lot to the shows but then I reached a certain point (where I prefer to do it myself)... You know, I actually don't want it any other way, because it becomes part of the process of getting ready - the ritual, becoming that person."
Asked by Dannii if she had simply "stolen" the "tricks" she saw her make-up artists using, Minogue replied: "Er... yeah!"
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof