Kylie Minogue Is Her Own Make-Up Artist
The "Spinning Around" hit maker Kylie Minogue has enjoyed the luxury of make-up artists pampering her in the past but admits she has now dispensed with their services as she prefers to apply her own beauty products.
In a chat with her sister - TV talent show judge Dannii Minogue - for MyDaily.co.uk, she says, "I love doing my own make-up. My first tours, I did my own make-up because it was way beyond my reach or dreams to have a make-up artist on tour, so I would do it myself."
"And then, as we progressed, I had different make-up artists and they were lovely and they added a lot to the shows but then I reached a certain point (where I prefer to do it myself)... You know, I actually don't want it any other way, because it becomes part of the process of getting ready - the ritual, becoming that person."
Asked by Dannii if she had simply "stolen" the "tricks" she saw her make-up artists using, Minogue replied: "Er... yeah!"
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach