Kylie Minogue Is Her Own Make-Up Artist
The "Spinning Around" hit maker Kylie Minogue has enjoyed the luxury of make-up artists pampering her in the past but admits she has now dispensed with their services as she prefers to apply her own beauty products.
In a chat with her sister - TV talent show judge Dannii Minogue - for MyDaily.co.uk, she says, "I love doing my own make-up. My first tours, I did my own make-up because it was way beyond my reach or dreams to have a make-up artist on tour, so I would do it myself."
"And then, as we progressed, I had different make-up artists and they were lovely and they added a lot to the shows but then I reached a certain point (where I prefer to do it myself)... You know, I actually don't want it any other way, because it becomes part of the process of getting ready - the ritual, becoming that person."
Asked by Dannii if she had simply "stolen" the "tricks" she saw her make-up artists using, Minogue replied: "Er... yeah!"
More Kylie Minogue News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'