Kylie Minogue Is Her Own Make-Up Artist
The "Spinning Around" hit maker Kylie Minogue has enjoyed the luxury of make-up artists pampering her in the past but admits she has now dispensed with their services as she prefers to apply her own beauty products.
In a chat with her sister - TV talent show judge Dannii Minogue - for MyDaily.co.uk, she says, "I love doing my own make-up. My first tours, I did my own make-up because it was way beyond my reach or dreams to have a make-up artist on tour, so I would do it myself."
"And then, as we progressed, I had different make-up artists and they were lovely and they added a lot to the shows but then I reached a certain point (where I prefer to do it myself)... You know, I actually don't want it any other way, because it becomes part of the process of getting ready - the ritual, becoming that person."
Asked by Dannii if she had simply "stolen" the "tricks" she saw her make-up artists using, Minogue replied: "Er... yeah!"
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set