Kylie Minogue Is Her Own Make-Up Artist
The "Spinning Around" hit maker Kylie Minogue has enjoyed the luxury of make-up artists pampering her in the past but admits she has now dispensed with their services as she prefers to apply her own beauty products.
In a chat with her sister - TV talent show judge Dannii Minogue - for MyDaily.co.uk, she says, "I love doing my own make-up. My first tours, I did my own make-up because it was way beyond my reach or dreams to have a make-up artist on tour, so I would do it myself."
"And then, as we progressed, I had different make-up artists and they were lovely and they added a lot to the shows but then I reached a certain point (where I prefer to do it myself)... You know, I actually don't want it any other way, because it becomes part of the process of getting ready - the ritual, becoming that person."
Asked by Dannii if she had simply "stolen" the "tricks" she saw her make-up artists using, Minogue replied: "Er... yeah!"
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show