Report: Carla Bruni Pregnant With Twins
France's First Lady Carla Bruni is pregnant with twins, according to reports. The supermodel-turned-singer has been at the center of speculation she is expecting her first child with French President Nicolas Sarkozy over the last few weeks after she was spotted wearing baggier clothing in a suspected bid to hide a baby bump.
Now a report in Parisien weekly tabloid Voici suggests the beauty is expecting twins in October. The report comes after Bruni fueled gossip on Monday, May 2, when she declined to answer questions about whether she was with child.
When quizzed by one of six readers of the Le Parisien newspaper invited to interview her, she replied, "If you'll allow me, I'd rather not answer these questions about my family. I'd love to talk to you woman to woman about my family life, my personal dreams - and I'm really a very chatty person."
"But on this subject, I'm going to keep quiet. Not through arrogance or because I like keeping secrets. I am remaining tight-lipped about that to protect something."
Bruni already has a nine-year-old son, Aurelian.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet