Florence Welch Shuns Twitter for Real Life
Florence and the Machine "Dog Days Are Over" singer, Florence Welch has an account on the microblogging website but her showbiz life is so hectic, she only manages to post on it sporadically.
And she's adamant she won't fall into the trap of missing out on "something amazing" because she's more concerned with documenting it online.
Florence Welch tells Britain's You magazine, "I can only manage about one (Tweet) a month. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that when I am in a situation where I am doing something amazing it's a shame - and rather rude - to bring out my phone and start Tweeting."
"I think a lot of people miss out on enjoying the moment because they are so busy trying to communicate it to the world. And I want to keep some moments to myself."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding