Florence Welch Shuns Twitter for Real Life
Florence and the Machine "Dog Days Are Over" singer, Florence Welch has an account on the microblogging website but her showbiz life is so hectic, she only manages to post on it sporadically.
And she's adamant she won't fall into the trap of missing out on "something amazing" because she's more concerned with documenting it online.
Florence Welch tells Britain's You magazine, "I can only manage about one (Tweet) a month. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that when I am in a situation where I am doing something amazing it's a shame - and rather rude - to bring out my phone and start Tweeting."
"I think a lot of people miss out on enjoying the moment because they are so busy trying to communicate it to the world. And I want to keep some moments to myself."
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant