Florence Welch Shuns Twitter for Real Life
Florence and the Machine "Dog Days Are Over" singer, Florence Welch has an account on the microblogging website but her showbiz life is so hectic, she only manages to post on it sporadically.
And she's adamant she won't fall into the trap of missing out on "something amazing" because she's more concerned with documenting it online.
Florence Welch tells Britain's You magazine, "I can only manage about one (Tweet) a month. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that when I am in a situation where I am doing something amazing it's a shame - and rather rude - to bring out my phone and start Tweeting."
"I think a lot of people miss out on enjoying the moment because they are so busy trying to communicate it to the world. And I want to keep some moments to myself."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'