Florence Welch Shuns Twitter for Real Life
Florence and the Machine "Dog Days Are Over" singer, Florence Welch has an account on the microblogging website but her showbiz life is so hectic, she only manages to post on it sporadically.
And she's adamant she won't fall into the trap of missing out on "something amazing" because she's more concerned with documenting it online.
Florence Welch tells Britain's You magazine, "I can only manage about one (Tweet) a month. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that when I am in a situation where I am doing something amazing it's a shame - and rather rude - to bring out my phone and start Tweeting."
"I think a lot of people miss out on enjoying the moment because they are so busy trying to communicate it to the world. And I want to keep some moments to myself."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami