Florence Welch Shuns Twitter for Real Life
Florence and the Machine "Dog Days Are Over" singer, Florence Welch has an account on the microblogging website but her showbiz life is so hectic, she only manages to post on it sporadically.
And she's adamant she won't fall into the trap of missing out on "something amazing" because she's more concerned with documenting it online.
Florence Welch tells Britain's You magazine, "I can only manage about one (Tweet) a month. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that when I am in a situation where I am doing something amazing it's a shame - and rather rude - to bring out my phone and start Tweeting."
"I think a lot of people miss out on enjoying the moment because they are so busy trying to communicate it to the world. And I want to keep some moments to myself."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic