Florence Welch Shuns Twitter for Real Life
Florence and the Machine "Dog Days Are Over" singer, Florence Welch has an account on the microblogging website but her showbiz life is so hectic, she only manages to post on it sporadically.
And she's adamant she won't fall into the trap of missing out on "something amazing" because she's more concerned with documenting it online.
Florence Welch tells Britain's You magazine, "I can only manage about one (Tweet) a month. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that when I am in a situation where I am doing something amazing it's a shame - and rather rude - to bring out my phone and start Tweeting."
"I think a lot of people miss out on enjoying the moment because they are so busy trying to communicate it to the world. And I want to keep some moments to myself."
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'