Justin Bieber Apologises for Plane Behaviour
Justin Bieber is currently touring Australia with his My World shows and boarded a plane in Sydney on Sunday to fly to the next stop in Melbourne.
Justin Bieber, 17, got in trouble with cabin crew when he allegedly ignored requests to sit down as the plane was taxiing out on the runway, prompting a female flight attendant to put him in his place.
The reported exchange was confirmed by Australian union boss Paul Howes, who was sitting behind Bieber on the flight.
He wrote in a series of posts on Twitter, "I was sitting right behind him... he did say sorry after being quite naughty... He was a little naughty but did apologise and the flight attendant wasn't out of order."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival