Justin Bieber Apologises for Plane Behaviour
Justin Bieber is currently touring Australia with his My World shows and boarded a plane in Sydney on Sunday to fly to the next stop in Melbourne.
Justin Bieber, 17, got in trouble with cabin crew when he allegedly ignored requests to sit down as the plane was taxiing out on the runway, prompting a female flight attendant to put him in his place.
The reported exchange was confirmed by Australian union boss Paul Howes, who was sitting behind Bieber on the flight.
He wrote in a series of posts on Twitter, "I was sitting right behind him... he did say sorry after being quite naughty... He was a little naughty but did apologise and the flight attendant wasn't out of order."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years