Justin Bieber Apologises for Plane Behaviour
Justin Bieber is currently touring Australia with his My World shows and boarded a plane in Sydney on Sunday to fly to the next stop in Melbourne.
Justin Bieber, 17, got in trouble with cabin crew when he allegedly ignored requests to sit down as the plane was taxiing out on the runway, prompting a female flight attendant to put him in his place.
The reported exchange was confirmed by Australian union boss Paul Howes, who was sitting behind Bieber on the flight.
He wrote in a series of posts on Twitter, "I was sitting right behind him... he did say sorry after being quite naughty... He was a little naughty but did apologise and the flight attendant wasn't out of order."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event