Justin Bieber Apologises for Plane Behaviour
Justin Bieber is currently touring Australia with his My World shows and boarded a plane in Sydney on Sunday to fly to the next stop in Melbourne.
Justin Bieber, 17, got in trouble with cabin crew when he allegedly ignored requests to sit down as the plane was taxiing out on the runway, prompting a female flight attendant to put him in his place.
The reported exchange was confirmed by Australian union boss Paul Howes, who was sitting behind Bieber on the flight.
He wrote in a series of posts on Twitter, "I was sitting right behind him... he did say sorry after being quite naughty... He was a little naughty but did apologise and the flight attendant wasn't out of order."
More Justin Bieber News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?