Bad Review of 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne' Infuriates Jack Osbourne
Jack Osbourne has taken aim at a critic of his new documentary about rocker dad Ozzy Osbourne after the journalist gave the film a less-than-glowing review. Jack acted as producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", for which he teamed up with directors Mike Piscitelli and Mike Fleiss to create a tell-all movie about his father's unconventional story.
The crew followed the Black Sabbath star around for three-and-a-half years to create a never-seen-before glimpse into the Prince of Darkness' life. However, Variety reviewer John Anderson dismissed the movie's credentials, insisting "non-fans will grow restless" and claiming the graphic detail of Ozzy's former drug use bordered on "disgusting".
The review infuriated Jack Osbourne, who has addressed the critic in a foul-mouthed post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Dear Variety Magazine, your review of my film is absolute b**locks. Your journalist obviously had his head up his a**e the entire time."
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes