Bad Review of 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne' Infuriates Jack Osbourne
Jack Osbourne has taken aim at a critic of his new documentary about rocker dad Ozzy Osbourne after the journalist gave the film a less-than-glowing review. Jack acted as producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", for which he teamed up with directors Mike Piscitelli and Mike Fleiss to create a tell-all movie about his father's unconventional story.
The crew followed the Black Sabbath star around for three-and-a-half years to create a never-seen-before glimpse into the Prince of Darkness' life. However, Variety reviewer John Anderson dismissed the movie's credentials, insisting "non-fans will grow restless" and claiming the graphic detail of Ozzy's former drug use bordered on "disgusting".
The review infuriated Jack Osbourne, who has addressed the critic in a foul-mouthed post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Dear Variety Magazine, your review of my film is absolute b**locks. Your journalist obviously had his head up his a**e the entire time."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle