Bad Review of 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne' Infuriates Jack Osbourne
Jack Osbourne has taken aim at a critic of his new documentary about rocker dad Ozzy Osbourne after the journalist gave the film a less-than-glowing review. Jack acted as producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", for which he teamed up with directors Mike Piscitelli and Mike Fleiss to create a tell-all movie about his father's unconventional story.
The crew followed the Black Sabbath star around for three-and-a-half years to create a never-seen-before glimpse into the Prince of Darkness' life. However, Variety reviewer John Anderson dismissed the movie's credentials, insisting "non-fans will grow restless" and claiming the graphic detail of Ozzy's former drug use bordered on "disgusting".
The review infuriated Jack Osbourne, who has addressed the critic in a foul-mouthed post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Dear Variety Magazine, your review of my film is absolute b**locks. Your journalist obviously had his head up his a**e the entire time."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video