Bad Review of 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne' Infuriates Jack Osbourne
Jack Osbourne has taken aim at a critic of his new documentary about rocker dad Ozzy Osbourne after the journalist gave the film a less-than-glowing review. Jack acted as producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", for which he teamed up with directors Mike Piscitelli and Mike Fleiss to create a tell-all movie about his father's unconventional story.
The crew followed the Black Sabbath star around for three-and-a-half years to create a never-seen-before glimpse into the Prince of Darkness' life. However, Variety reviewer John Anderson dismissed the movie's credentials, insisting "non-fans will grow restless" and claiming the graphic detail of Ozzy's former drug use bordered on "disgusting".
The review infuriated Jack Osbourne, who has addressed the critic in a foul-mouthed post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Dear Variety Magazine, your review of my film is absolute b**locks. Your journalist obviously had his head up his a**e the entire time."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video