Charlie Sheen Heading 'Down Under'
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen is currently working his way across the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" tour, but has now announced plans to leave the country after his shows come to an end in Seattle, Washington next month.
In an interview with Australian radio DJ Scott Dooley, Charlie Sheen explains he will fly to Australia and join the host on air for numerous activities, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
He says, "I'm coming to Australia. We're going to go on the radio together. We'll do giveaways. We'll do a TV show."
"I'll bring some scripts. We'll do some scenes from 'Two and a Half Men', and, like, show everybody how it should have been done. Dools and Sheen, epic as always."
Dooley was invited to interview the actor at his Los Angeles home earlier this year and has since joined the star on several legs of his U.S. tour.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'