Charlie Sheen Heading 'Down Under'
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen is currently working his way across the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" tour, but has now announced plans to leave the country after his shows come to an end in Seattle, Washington next month.
In an interview with Australian radio DJ Scott Dooley, Charlie Sheen explains he will fly to Australia and join the host on air for numerous activities, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
He says, "I'm coming to Australia. We're going to go on the radio together. We'll do giveaways. We'll do a TV show."
"I'll bring some scripts. We'll do some scenes from 'Two and a Half Men', and, like, show everybody how it should have been done. Dools and Sheen, epic as always."
Dooley was invited to interview the actor at his Los Angeles home earlier this year and has since joined the star on several legs of his U.S. tour.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit