Charlie Sheen Heading 'Down Under'
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen is currently working his way across the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" tour, but has now announced plans to leave the country after his shows come to an end in Seattle, Washington next month.
In an interview with Australian radio DJ Scott Dooley, Charlie Sheen explains he will fly to Australia and join the host on air for numerous activities, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
He says, "I'm coming to Australia. We're going to go on the radio together. We'll do giveaways. We'll do a TV show."
"I'll bring some scripts. We'll do some scenes from 'Two and a Half Men', and, like, show everybody how it should have been done. Dools and Sheen, epic as always."
Dooley was invited to interview the actor at his Los Angeles home earlier this year and has since joined the star on several legs of his U.S. tour.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered