Charlie Sheen Heading 'Down Under'
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen is currently working his way across the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" tour, but has now announced plans to leave the country after his shows come to an end in Seattle, Washington next month.
In an interview with Australian radio DJ Scott Dooley, Charlie Sheen explains he will fly to Australia and join the host on air for numerous activities, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
He says, "I'm coming to Australia. We're going to go on the radio together. We'll do giveaways. We'll do a TV show."
"I'll bring some scripts. We'll do some scenes from 'Two and a Half Men', and, like, show everybody how it should have been done. Dools and Sheen, epic as always."
Dooley was invited to interview the actor at his Los Angeles home earlier this year and has since joined the star on several legs of his U.S. tour.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos