Charlie Sheen Heading 'Down Under'
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen is currently working his way across the U.S. with his "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" tour, but has now announced plans to leave the country after his shows come to an end in Seattle, Washington next month.
In an interview with Australian radio DJ Scott Dooley, Charlie Sheen explains he will fly to Australia and join the host on air for numerous activities, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
He says, "I'm coming to Australia. We're going to go on the radio together. We'll do giveaways. We'll do a TV show."
"I'll bring some scripts. We'll do some scenes from 'Two and a Half Men', and, like, show everybody how it should have been done. Dools and Sheen, epic as always."
Dooley was invited to interview the actor at his Los Angeles home earlier this year and has since joined the star on several legs of his U.S. tour.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung