Katy Perry Back on Top, Robs Adele of U.S. Chart Double
Katy Perry's "E.T." fell last week when pal Rihanna took over at the top with "S&M", but now Katy Perry is back at number one for a fifth week.
The return robs British star Adele of a double - her latest album, "21", returns to the top of the Billboard 200 while her "Rolling in the Deep" single jumps up to two on the new Billboard Hot 100.
Adele's "Turning Tables" enters the new chart twice - her original debuts at 63, while Gwyneth Paltrow's rendition of the song, which she performed last week on TV show "Glee" crashed in at 66.
Meanwhile, the Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough", Rihanna's "S&M" and "Down on Me" by Jeremih round out the new top five.
Country star Luke Bryan scores this week's top debut as "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" enters the pop charts at 22.
More Katy Perry News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly