Katy Perry Back on Top, Robs Adele of U.S. Chart Double
Katy Perry's "E.T." fell last week when pal Rihanna took over at the top with "S&M", but now Katy Perry is back at number one for a fifth week.
The return robs British star Adele of a double - her latest album, "21", returns to the top of the Billboard 200 while her "Rolling in the Deep" single jumps up to two on the new Billboard Hot 100.
Adele's "Turning Tables" enters the new chart twice - her original debuts at 63, while Gwyneth Paltrow's rendition of the song, which she performed last week on TV show "Glee" crashed in at 66.
Meanwhile, the Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough", Rihanna's "S&M" and "Down on Me" by Jeremih round out the new top five.
Country star Luke Bryan scores this week's top debut as "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" enters the pop charts at 22.
More Katy Perry News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs