Katy Perry Back on Top, Robs Adele of U.S. Chart Double
Katy Perry's "E.T." fell last week when pal Rihanna took over at the top with "S&M", but now Katy Perry is back at number one for a fifth week.
The return robs British star Adele of a double - her latest album, "21", returns to the top of the Billboard 200 while her "Rolling in the Deep" single jumps up to two on the new Billboard Hot 100.
Adele's "Turning Tables" enters the new chart twice - her original debuts at 63, while Gwyneth Paltrow's rendition of the song, which she performed last week on TV show "Glee" crashed in at 66.
Meanwhile, the Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough", Rihanna's "S&M" and "Down on Me" by Jeremih round out the new top five.
Country star Luke Bryan scores this week's top debut as "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" enters the pop charts at 22.
More Katy Perry News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'