Katy Perry Back on Top, Robs Adele of U.S. Chart Double
Katy Perry's "E.T." fell last week when pal Rihanna took over at the top with "S&M", but now Katy Perry is back at number one for a fifth week.
The return robs British star Adele of a double - her latest album, "21", returns to the top of the Billboard 200 while her "Rolling in the Deep" single jumps up to two on the new Billboard Hot 100.
Adele's "Turning Tables" enters the new chart twice - her original debuts at 63, while Gwyneth Paltrow's rendition of the song, which she performed last week on TV show "Glee" crashed in at 66.
Meanwhile, the Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough", Rihanna's "S&M" and "Down on Me" by Jeremih round out the new top five.
Country star Luke Bryan scores this week's top debut as "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" enters the pop charts at 22.
More Katy Perry News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?