Katy Perry Back on Top, Robs Adele of U.S. Chart Double
Katy Perry's "E.T." fell last week when pal Rihanna took over at the top with "S&M", but now Katy Perry is back at number one for a fifth week.
The return robs British star Adele of a double - her latest album, "21", returns to the top of the Billboard 200 while her "Rolling in the Deep" single jumps up to two on the new Billboard Hot 100.
Adele's "Turning Tables" enters the new chart twice - her original debuts at 63, while Gwyneth Paltrow's rendition of the song, which she performed last week on TV show "Glee" crashed in at 66.
Meanwhile, the Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough", Rihanna's "S&M" and "Down on Me" by Jeremih round out the new top five.
Country star Luke Bryan scores this week's top debut as "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" enters the pop charts at 22.
More Katy Perry News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?