David Beckham Thrilled By Royal Wedding Invitation
Los Angeles Galaxy player David Beckham and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria are on the guestlist for Prince William and Kate Middleton's nuptials at London's Westminster Abbey.
And the sportsman is honoured to be among the congregation, because he was brought up in a fiercely pro-monarchy family in England.
In a video posted on his Facebook.com page, titled "Looking forward to the Royal Wedding this Friday", Beckham says, "I think, you know, a royal wedding - it's amazing. It really is amazing. Our country needs it, our country wants it. The British public love the royal family.
"I was brought up around the royal family and around loving the royal family with my grandad, my nan. You know, I took my nan and grandad to Buckingham Palace when I got my OBE and they were so proud and it means so much to them. My grandad served his country and they were so proud of that... And to see there is going to be (a royal wedding) now - it's fantastic."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked