Lady GaGa to Donate $1 Million to Charity
The "Just Dance" hitmaker, Lady GaGa, is teaming up with bosses at the Robin Hood Foundation to hand the generous donation to one of five New York City charities set up to help homeless youth.
The pop star has asked her devotees to vote for the organisation which most deserves the money in a poll on her Facebook page.
The winner, to be announced at a Robin Hood Foundation gala on 9 May, will receive $500,000 (GBP313,000) over a two-year period, while the other charities will receive smaller grants.
Lady says, "I'm thrilled to be working with the Robin Hood Foundation to distribute funds to help the youth of New York City. NYC is my hometown and I think investing in these kids' future will go a long way."
More Lady GaGa News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off