Lady GaGa to Donate $1 Million to Charity
The "Just Dance" hitmaker, Lady GaGa, is teaming up with bosses at the Robin Hood Foundation to hand the generous donation to one of five New York City charities set up to help homeless youth.
The pop star has asked her devotees to vote for the organisation which most deserves the money in a poll on her Facebook page.
The winner, to be announced at a Robin Hood Foundation gala on 9 May, will receive $500,000 (GBP313,000) over a two-year period, while the other charities will receive smaller grants.
Lady says, "I'm thrilled to be working with the Robin Hood Foundation to distribute funds to help the youth of New York City. NYC is my hometown and I think investing in these kids' future will go a long way."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says