Lady GaGa to Donate $1 Million to Charity
The "Just Dance" hitmaker, Lady GaGa, is teaming up with bosses at the Robin Hood Foundation to hand the generous donation to one of five New York City charities set up to help homeless youth.
The pop star has asked her devotees to vote for the organisation which most deserves the money in a poll on her Facebook page.
The winner, to be announced at a Robin Hood Foundation gala on 9 May, will receive $500,000 (GBP313,000) over a two-year period, while the other charities will receive smaller grants.
Lady says, "I'm thrilled to be working with the Robin Hood Foundation to distribute funds to help the youth of New York City. NYC is my hometown and I think investing in these kids' future will go a long way."
More Lady GaGa News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'