Black Eyed Peas Star Taboo Is a Dad Again
Taboo became a father for the third time as he welcomed a son named Journey with his partner Jaymie Dizon.
Taboo kept fans updated throughout his wife's labour in a series of posts on Twitter.com - even posting a video as he waited outside the delivery room.
He wrote, "This is it 4:05am it's time wifey and I are heading to the hospital contractions lasting 30-47 sec (seconds) between 3-5 min (minutes) it's time go time!!... 3 cm dilated journey is on his way good times.... Wife is doing fine... I'm doing my part..."
He later added, "By the way it's a boy for those of you asking and his name is Journey... Thanks for your support."
Taboo - real name Jaime Luis Gomez - and Dizon are already parents to Jimmy Jalen, who was born in 2009, while the rapper fathered a son, Josh, in 1993 with a former girlfriend when he was just 17 years old.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media