Black Eyed Peas Star Taboo Is a Dad Again
Taboo became a father for the third time as he welcomed a son named Journey with his partner Jaymie Dizon.
Taboo kept fans updated throughout his wife's labour in a series of posts on Twitter.com - even posting a video as he waited outside the delivery room.
He wrote, "This is it 4:05am it's time wifey and I are heading to the hospital contractions lasting 30-47 sec (seconds) between 3-5 min (minutes) it's time go time!!... 3 cm dilated journey is on his way good times.... Wife is doing fine... I'm doing my part..."
He later added, "By the way it's a boy for those of you asking and his name is Journey... Thanks for your support."
Taboo - real name Jaime Luis Gomez - and Dizon are already parents to Jimmy Jalen, who was born in 2009, while the rapper fathered a son, Josh, in 1993 with a former girlfriend when he was just 17 years old.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl