Black Eyed Peas Star Taboo Is a Dad Again
Taboo became a father for the third time as he welcomed a son named Journey with his partner Jaymie Dizon.
Taboo kept fans updated throughout his wife's labour in a series of posts on Twitter.com - even posting a video as he waited outside the delivery room.
He wrote, "This is it 4:05am it's time wifey and I are heading to the hospital contractions lasting 30-47 sec (seconds) between 3-5 min (minutes) it's time go time!!... 3 cm dilated journey is on his way good times.... Wife is doing fine... I'm doing my part..."
He later added, "By the way it's a boy for those of you asking and his name is Journey... Thanks for your support."
Taboo - real name Jaime Luis Gomez - and Dizon are already parents to Jimmy Jalen, who was born in 2009, while the rapper fathered a son, Josh, in 1993 with a former girlfriend when he was just 17 years old.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?