Black Eyed Peas Star Taboo Is a Dad Again
Taboo became a father for the third time as he welcomed a son named Journey with his partner Jaymie Dizon.
Taboo kept fans updated throughout his wife's labour in a series of posts on Twitter.com - even posting a video as he waited outside the delivery room.
He wrote, "This is it 4:05am it's time wifey and I are heading to the hospital contractions lasting 30-47 sec (seconds) between 3-5 min (minutes) it's time go time!!... 3 cm dilated journey is on his way good times.... Wife is doing fine... I'm doing my part..."
He later added, "By the way it's a boy for those of you asking and his name is Journey... Thanks for your support."
Taboo - real name Jaime Luis Gomez - and Dizon are already parents to Jimmy Jalen, who was born in 2009, while the rapper fathered a son, Josh, in 1993 with a former girlfriend when he was just 17 years old.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars