Black Eyed Peas Star Taboo Is a Dad Again
Taboo became a father for the third time as he welcomed a son named Journey with his partner Jaymie Dizon.
Taboo kept fans updated throughout his wife's labour in a series of posts on Twitter.com - even posting a video as he waited outside the delivery room.
He wrote, "This is it 4:05am it's time wifey and I are heading to the hospital contractions lasting 30-47 sec (seconds) between 3-5 min (minutes) it's time go time!!... 3 cm dilated journey is on his way good times.... Wife is doing fine... I'm doing my part..."
He later added, "By the way it's a boy for those of you asking and his name is Journey... Thanks for your support."
Taboo - real name Jaime Luis Gomez - and Dizon are already parents to Jimmy Jalen, who was born in 2009, while the rapper fathered a son, Josh, in 1993 with a former girlfriend when he was just 17 years old.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3