Vanessa Hudgens Loves to Curse
Vanessa Hudgens shot to fame in 2006 with her role in the "High School Musical" franchise, but she has since been hit with a number of scandals after various photos and film footage of her posing naked or wearing saucy lingerie appeared on the internet.
Vanessa Hudgens is now set to shock again, with a confession about her love of swearing.
She tells U.K. magazine Fabulous, "I've definitely got a wicked side. I have what I call 'sailor mouth'. I can get very gangster at times. I used to be very timid. Now I'm my own person. I don't feel pressure to look a certain way. My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl. If anyone told me to lose weight, I'd say f**k you and walk away."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?