Vanessa Hudgens Loves to Curse
Vanessa Hudgens shot to fame in 2006 with her role in the "High School Musical" franchise, but she has since been hit with a number of scandals after various photos and film footage of her posing naked or wearing saucy lingerie appeared on the internet.
Vanessa Hudgens is now set to shock again, with a confession about her love of swearing.
She tells U.K. magazine Fabulous, "I've definitely got a wicked side. I have what I call 'sailor mouth'. I can get very gangster at times. I used to be very timid. Now I'm my own person. I don't feel pressure to look a certain way. My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl. If anyone told me to lose weight, I'd say f**k you and walk away."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia