Vanessa Hudgens Loves to Curse
Vanessa Hudgens shot to fame in 2006 with her role in the "High School Musical" franchise, but she has since been hit with a number of scandals after various photos and film footage of her posing naked or wearing saucy lingerie appeared on the internet.
Vanessa Hudgens is now set to shock again, with a confession about her love of swearing.
She tells U.K. magazine Fabulous, "I've definitely got a wicked side. I have what I call 'sailor mouth'. I can get very gangster at times. I used to be very timid. Now I'm my own person. I don't feel pressure to look a certain way. My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl. If anyone told me to lose weight, I'd say f**k you and walk away."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story