Vanessa Hudgens Loves to Curse
Vanessa Hudgens shot to fame in 2006 with her role in the "High School Musical" franchise, but she has since been hit with a number of scandals after various photos and film footage of her posing naked or wearing saucy lingerie appeared on the internet.
Vanessa Hudgens is now set to shock again, with a confession about her love of swearing.
She tells U.K. magazine Fabulous, "I've definitely got a wicked side. I have what I call 'sailor mouth'. I can get very gangster at times. I used to be very timid. Now I'm my own person. I don't feel pressure to look a certain way. My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl. If anyone told me to lose weight, I'd say f**k you and walk away."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern