Sarah Shahi Takes Aim at 'Bad Driver' Paris Hilton
"Sarah Shahi, the "Fairly Legal" star took to the microblogging site on Friday to vent her rage following the alleged incident in the city, branding the hotel heiress "irresponsible" and the "worst driver ever".
She writes, "Paris Hilton - worst driver ever. Almost hit me, then ran a stop sign. What if there was a kid around that corner, you dumb b**ch... Paris Hilton - horrible excuse for a human being... What an irresponsible person... What a lame existence... I wouldn't be as p**sed if I wasn't a mom."
Hilton hadn't responded to Sarah Shahi's comments as WENN went to press, simply writing on her Twitter page on Friday "What a beautiful day in LA today. I love this city!"
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show