Sarah Shahi Takes Aim at 'Bad Driver' Paris Hilton
"Sarah Shahi, the "Fairly Legal" star took to the microblogging site on Friday to vent her rage following the alleged incident in the city, branding the hotel heiress "irresponsible" and the "worst driver ever".
She writes, "Paris Hilton - worst driver ever. Almost hit me, then ran a stop sign. What if there was a kid around that corner, you dumb b**ch... Paris Hilton - horrible excuse for a human being... What an irresponsible person... What a lame existence... I wouldn't be as p**sed if I wasn't a mom."
Hilton hadn't responded to Sarah Shahi's comments as WENN went to press, simply writing on her Twitter page on Friday "What a beautiful day in LA today. I love this city!"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video