Britney Spears Causes Chaos at Nicki Minaj Party
Nicki Minaj took to the stage for an afterparty at The Factory venue in West Hollywood following her performance with Lil Wayne at the city's Staples Center.
Her soon-to-be-touring partner Britney Spears showed up at the event and joined Minaj on stage, but the resulting crowd surge left a number of fans feeling faint and they had to be carried out by security guards, according to E! Online.
A source tells the publication, "(It) was complete pandemonium. Six people were carried out after hyperventilating. They literally fainted when Britney walked onto the stage where Nicki was hanging."
"People were crowd surfing to get to the stage. Screams were so loud for Nicki and Brit you couldn't hear the music. Bouncers couldn't hold the crowd back."
Spears later told fans about her night out with Minaj in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Hanging with my girl Nicki Minaj at her after party at The Factory. Love you girl. - Britney."
Meanwhile, the two new pals have teamed up in the studio to record a remix of Spears' new single "Till The World Ends". The track also features Ke$ha, who co-wrote the song.
More Britney Spears News
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black