Britney Spears Causes Chaos at Nicki Minaj Party
Nicki Minaj took to the stage for an afterparty at The Factory venue in West Hollywood following her performance with Lil Wayne at the city's Staples Center.
Her soon-to-be-touring partner Britney Spears showed up at the event and joined Minaj on stage, but the resulting crowd surge left a number of fans feeling faint and they had to be carried out by security guards, according to E! Online.
A source tells the publication, "(It) was complete pandemonium. Six people were carried out after hyperventilating. They literally fainted when Britney walked onto the stage where Nicki was hanging."
"People were crowd surfing to get to the stage. Screams were so loud for Nicki and Brit you couldn't hear the music. Bouncers couldn't hold the crowd back."
Spears later told fans about her night out with Minaj in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Hanging with my girl Nicki Minaj at her after party at The Factory. Love you girl. - Britney."
Meanwhile, the two new pals have teamed up in the studio to record a remix of Spears' new single "Till The World Ends". The track also features Ke$ha, who co-wrote the song.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2