Zac Hanson Struck by Bad Luck on the Road
Zac Hanson admits he and his bandmate brothers in Hanson are picky about what they take on the road after years of bad luck while travelling, during which several one-of-a-kind items have gone missing.
The drummer tells WENN, "Guitars keep getting broken. We had four different guitars broken and then several more stolen. We had a friend who was a guitar collector and he had given (guitarist) Isaac a replica of a 1950s Gibson Les Paul. They made it exactly handcrafted like the 1950s version, and it was the poster guitar that they used across the country and the world to say, 'Hey, we're doing these special guitars!'"
"That guitar was stolen from an airplane. The worst thing about it was it was a gift and that guitar collector died a year later. You can't replace that, it's not even about the guitar - it's sort of the gift and the friend is gone. It's like, come on airplane! We fly but don't fly with anything you care about."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant