Zac Hanson Struck by Bad Luck on the Road
Zac Hanson admits he and his bandmate brothers in Hanson are picky about what they take on the road after years of bad luck while travelling, during which several one-of-a-kind items have gone missing.
The drummer tells WENN, "Guitars keep getting broken. We had four different guitars broken and then several more stolen. We had a friend who was a guitar collector and he had given (guitarist) Isaac a replica of a 1950s Gibson Les Paul. They made it exactly handcrafted like the 1950s version, and it was the poster guitar that they used across the country and the world to say, 'Hey, we're doing these special guitars!'"
"That guitar was stolen from an airplane. The worst thing about it was it was a gift and that guitar collector died a year later. You can't replace that, it's not even about the guitar - it's sort of the gift and the friend is gone. It's like, come on airplane! We fly but don't fly with anything you care about."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie