Zac Hanson Struck by Bad Luck on the Road
Zac Hanson admits he and his bandmate brothers in Hanson are picky about what they take on the road after years of bad luck while travelling, during which several one-of-a-kind items have gone missing.
The drummer tells WENN, "Guitars keep getting broken. We had four different guitars broken and then several more stolen. We had a friend who was a guitar collector and he had given (guitarist) Isaac a replica of a 1950s Gibson Les Paul. They made it exactly handcrafted like the 1950s version, and it was the poster guitar that they used across the country and the world to say, 'Hey, we're doing these special guitars!'"
"That guitar was stolen from an airplane. The worst thing about it was it was a gift and that guitar collector died a year later. You can't replace that, it's not even about the guitar - it's sort of the gift and the friend is gone. It's like, come on airplane! We fly but don't fly with anything you care about."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel