Zac Hanson Struck by Bad Luck on the Road
Zac Hanson admits he and his bandmate brothers in Hanson are picky about what they take on the road after years of bad luck while travelling, during which several one-of-a-kind items have gone missing.
The drummer tells WENN, "Guitars keep getting broken. We had four different guitars broken and then several more stolen. We had a friend who was a guitar collector and he had given (guitarist) Isaac a replica of a 1950s Gibson Les Paul. They made it exactly handcrafted like the 1950s version, and it was the poster guitar that they used across the country and the world to say, 'Hey, we're doing these special guitars!'"
"That guitar was stolen from an airplane. The worst thing about it was it was a gift and that guitar collector died a year later. You can't replace that, it's not even about the guitar - it's sort of the gift and the friend is gone. It's like, come on airplane! We fly but don't fly with anything you care about."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction