Zac Hanson Struck by Bad Luck on the Road
Zac Hanson admits he and his bandmate brothers in Hanson are picky about what they take on the road after years of bad luck while travelling, during which several one-of-a-kind items have gone missing.
The drummer tells WENN, "Guitars keep getting broken. We had four different guitars broken and then several more stolen. We had a friend who was a guitar collector and he had given (guitarist) Isaac a replica of a 1950s Gibson Les Paul. They made it exactly handcrafted like the 1950s version, and it was the poster guitar that they used across the country and the world to say, 'Hey, we're doing these special guitars!'"
"That guitar was stolen from an airplane. The worst thing about it was it was a gift and that guitar collector died a year later. You can't replace that, it's not even about the guitar - it's sort of the gift and the friend is gone. It's like, come on airplane! We fly but don't fly with anything you care about."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7