Nicolas Cage's Son to Wed on Easter Sunday
Nicolas Cage's rocker son Weston is to wed his fiancee on Easter Sunday, April 24, according to new reports. The Eyes of Noctum star proposed to girlfriend Nikki Williams earlier this month and the couple is already planning a trip down the aisle.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ.com, 20-year-old Weston and Williams kept the engagement a secret until earlier this week (beginning April 18) when they posted the news on their Facebook pages.
Reports suggest the two will wed in New Orleans, Louisiana, where the father of the groom-to-be was arrested and charged with domestic violence and disturbing the peace after a street row with his wife Alice Kim last weekend (April 16).
Weston is Cage's son from his romance with actress Christina Fulton.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal