Nicolas Cage's Son to Wed on Easter Sunday
Nicolas Cage's rocker son Weston is to wed his fiancee on Easter Sunday, April 24, according to new reports. The Eyes of Noctum star proposed to girlfriend Nikki Williams earlier this month and the couple is already planning a trip down the aisle.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ.com, 20-year-old Weston and Williams kept the engagement a secret until earlier this week (beginning April 18) when they posted the news on their Facebook pages.
Reports suggest the two will wed in New Orleans, Louisiana, where the father of the groom-to-be was arrested and charged with domestic violence and disturbing the peace after a street row with his wife Alice Kim last weekend (April 16).
Weston is Cage's son from his romance with actress Christina Fulton.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed