Nicolas Cage's Son to Wed on Easter Sunday
Nicolas Cage's rocker son Weston is to wed his fiancee on Easter Sunday, April 24, according to new reports. The Eyes of Noctum star proposed to girlfriend Nikki Williams earlier this month and the couple is already planning a trip down the aisle.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ.com, 20-year-old Weston and Williams kept the engagement a secret until earlier this week (beginning April 18) when they posted the news on their Facebook pages.
Reports suggest the two will wed in New Orleans, Louisiana, where the father of the groom-to-be was arrested and charged with domestic violence and disturbing the peace after a street row with his wife Alice Kim last weekend (April 16).
Weston is Cage's son from his romance with actress Christina Fulton.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival