Nicolas Cage's Son to Wed on Easter Sunday
Nicolas Cage's rocker son Weston is to wed his fiancee on Easter Sunday, April 24, according to new reports. The Eyes of Noctum star proposed to girlfriend Nikki Williams earlier this month and the couple is already planning a trip down the aisle.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ.com, 20-year-old Weston and Williams kept the engagement a secret until earlier this week (beginning April 18) when they posted the news on their Facebook pages.
Reports suggest the two will wed in New Orleans, Louisiana, where the father of the groom-to-be was arrested and charged with domestic violence and disturbing the peace after a street row with his wife Alice Kim last weekend (April 16).
Weston is Cage's son from his romance with actress Christina Fulton.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online