Nicolas Cage's Son to Wed on Easter Sunday
Nicolas Cage's rocker son Weston is to wed his fiancee on Easter Sunday, April 24, according to new reports. The Eyes of Noctum star proposed to girlfriend Nikki Williams earlier this month and the couple is already planning a trip down the aisle.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ.com, 20-year-old Weston and Williams kept the engagement a secret until earlier this week (beginning April 18) when they posted the news on their Facebook pages.
Reports suggest the two will wed in New Orleans, Louisiana, where the father of the groom-to-be was arrested and charged with domestic violence and disturbing the peace after a street row with his wife Alice Kim last weekend (April 16).
Weston is Cage's son from his romance with actress Christina Fulton.
More Nicolas Cage News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support