Russell Brand Wants to Share Screen With Katy Perry in Movie
British funnyman Russell Brand is keen to star in a movie with his wife Katy Perry after their scene in "Get Him to the Greek" was axed. The "Arthur" actor filmed a kissing clip with Perry for the comedy, just before they started dating in September 2009.
The pair became engaged before the movie was released, and Perry's cameo was axed for fear it would be "too cheesy" for viewers. But Brand, who is now married to the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, is hopeful he will one day get to appear on screen with the singer.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'd love to star in a movie with my beautiful wife Katy, of course I would. That would be great. I'm up for it."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21