Russell Brand Wants to Share Screen With Katy Perry in Movie
British funnyman Russell Brand is keen to star in a movie with his wife Katy Perry after their scene in "Get Him to the Greek" was axed. The "Arthur" actor filmed a kissing clip with Perry for the comedy, just before they started dating in September 2009.
The pair became engaged before the movie was released, and Perry's cameo was axed for fear it would be "too cheesy" for viewers. But Brand, who is now married to the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, is hopeful he will one day get to appear on screen with the singer.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'd love to star in a movie with my beautiful wife Katy, of course I would. That would be great. I'm up for it."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'