Russell Brand Wants to Share Screen With Katy Perry in Movie
British funnyman Russell Brand is keen to star in a movie with his wife Katy Perry after their scene in "Get Him to the Greek" was axed. The "Arthur" actor filmed a kissing clip with Perry for the comedy, just before they started dating in September 2009.
The pair became engaged before the movie was released, and Perry's cameo was axed for fear it would be "too cheesy" for viewers. But Brand, who is now married to the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, is hopeful he will one day get to appear on screen with the singer.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'd love to star in a movie with my beautiful wife Katy, of course I would. That would be great. I'm up for it."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny