Russell Brand Wants to Share Screen With Katy Perry in Movie
British funnyman Russell Brand is keen to star in a movie with his wife Katy Perry after their scene in "Get Him to the Greek" was axed. The "Arthur" actor filmed a kissing clip with Perry for the comedy, just before they started dating in September 2009.
The pair became engaged before the movie was released, and Perry's cameo was axed for fear it would be "too cheesy" for viewers. But Brand, who is now married to the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, is hopeful he will one day get to appear on screen with the singer.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'd love to star in a movie with my beautiful wife Katy, of course I would. That would be great. I'm up for it."
More Russell Brand News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos