Pregnant Kate Hudson Feels 'Stoned'
The Hollywood actress is expecting a child with her rocker boyfriend Matt Bellamy, and she admits the rush of hormones clouds her thinking and makes her feel high.
She tells Extra, "Being pregnant is wonderful. You do get the pregnant mush-brain... you know what it's like? It's like getting stoned."
Kate Hudson has also revealed her doctor has advised her to keep her food cravings in check after she gained nearly 70 pounds (32 kilograms) during her last pregnancy.
She adds, "My doctor looked at me and goes, 'So let's try not to gain 68 pounds this pregnancy,' (I told her I wasn't) promising anything."
The Almost Famous star has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik