Pregnant Kate Hudson Feels 'Stoned'
The Hollywood actress is expecting a child with her rocker boyfriend Matt Bellamy, and she admits the rush of hormones clouds her thinking and makes her feel high.
She tells Extra, "Being pregnant is wonderful. You do get the pregnant mush-brain... you know what it's like? It's like getting stoned."
Kate Hudson has also revealed her doctor has advised her to keep her food cravings in check after she gained nearly 70 pounds (32 kilograms) during her last pregnancy.
She adds, "My doctor looked at me and goes, 'So let's try not to gain 68 pounds this pregnancy,' (I told her I wasn't) promising anything."
The Almost Famous star has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame