Pregnant Kate Hudson Feels 'Stoned'
The Hollywood actress is expecting a child with her rocker boyfriend Matt Bellamy, and she admits the rush of hormones clouds her thinking and makes her feel high.
She tells Extra, "Being pregnant is wonderful. You do get the pregnant mush-brain... you know what it's like? It's like getting stoned."
Kate Hudson has also revealed her doctor has advised her to keep her food cravings in check after she gained nearly 70 pounds (32 kilograms) during her last pregnancy.
She adds, "My doctor looked at me and goes, 'So let's try not to gain 68 pounds this pregnancy,' (I told her I wasn't) promising anything."
The Almost Famous star has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video