Pregnant Kate Hudson Feels 'Stoned'
The Hollywood actress is expecting a child with her rocker boyfriend Matt Bellamy, and she admits the rush of hormones clouds her thinking and makes her feel high.
She tells Extra, "Being pregnant is wonderful. You do get the pregnant mush-brain... you know what it's like? It's like getting stoned."
Kate Hudson has also revealed her doctor has advised her to keep her food cravings in check after she gained nearly 70 pounds (32 kilograms) during her last pregnancy.
She adds, "My doctor looked at me and goes, 'So let's try not to gain 68 pounds this pregnancy,' (I told her I wasn't) promising anything."
The Almost Famous star has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama