Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson's Date Ruined by Sharon Osbourne's Noise
Sean Penn and rumored new girlfriend Scarlett Johansson were so disgusted by Sharon Osbourne's loud and obnoxious behavior during a recent dinner date, they asked to be moved to another table away from the star.
The TV family matriarch was dining at a top celebrity restaurant full of A-list patrons when Penn and Johansson were seated next to her, but after overhearing Osbourne's crude conversations, the pair implored staff to move them further away.
She tells CNN's Piers Morgan, "Last night we were out at this restaurant and it's full of every superstar you can think of and this one certain superstar, couple of superstars, sat at a table next to mine... and they moved tables because we were too loud and disgusting."
When Morgan asked the reality TV star, "That wasn't the restaurant Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson were in was it by any chance? I don't blame them..." Ozzy Osbourne's wife then hung her head in her hands, before adding, "They were looking at us like, 'Oh, please'. And I'm like, 'Oh, shut up, get a sense of humor'."
More Sean Penn News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release