Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson's Date Ruined by Sharon Osbourne's Noise
Sean Penn and rumored new girlfriend Scarlett Johansson were so disgusted by Sharon Osbourne's loud and obnoxious behavior during a recent dinner date, they asked to be moved to another table away from the star.
The TV family matriarch was dining at a top celebrity restaurant full of A-list patrons when Penn and Johansson were seated next to her, but after overhearing Osbourne's crude conversations, the pair implored staff to move them further away.
She tells CNN's Piers Morgan, "Last night we were out at this restaurant and it's full of every superstar you can think of and this one certain superstar, couple of superstars, sat at a table next to mine... and they moved tables because we were too loud and disgusting."
When Morgan asked the reality TV star, "That wasn't the restaurant Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson were in was it by any chance? I don't blame them..." Ozzy Osbourne's wife then hung her head in her hands, before adding, "They were looking at us like, 'Oh, please'. And I'm like, 'Oh, shut up, get a sense of humor'."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role