Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson's Date Ruined by Sharon Osbourne's Noise
Sean Penn and rumored new girlfriend Scarlett Johansson were so disgusted by Sharon Osbourne's loud and obnoxious behavior during a recent dinner date, they asked to be moved to another table away from the star.
The TV family matriarch was dining at a top celebrity restaurant full of A-list patrons when Penn and Johansson were seated next to her, but after overhearing Osbourne's crude conversations, the pair implored staff to move them further away.
She tells CNN's Piers Morgan, "Last night we were out at this restaurant and it's full of every superstar you can think of and this one certain superstar, couple of superstars, sat at a table next to mine... and they moved tables because we were too loud and disgusting."
When Morgan asked the reality TV star, "That wasn't the restaurant Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson were in was it by any chance? I don't blame them..." Ozzy Osbourne's wife then hung her head in her hands, before adding, "They were looking at us like, 'Oh, please'. And I'm like, 'Oh, shut up, get a sense of humor'."
More Sean Penn News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set