Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson's Date Ruined by Sharon Osbourne's Noise
Sean Penn and rumored new girlfriend Scarlett Johansson were so disgusted by Sharon Osbourne's loud and obnoxious behavior during a recent dinner date, they asked to be moved to another table away from the star.
The TV family matriarch was dining at a top celebrity restaurant full of A-list patrons when Penn and Johansson were seated next to her, but after overhearing Osbourne's crude conversations, the pair implored staff to move them further away.
She tells CNN's Piers Morgan, "Last night we were out at this restaurant and it's full of every superstar you can think of and this one certain superstar, couple of superstars, sat at a table next to mine... and they moved tables because we were too loud and disgusting."
When Morgan asked the reality TV star, "That wasn't the restaurant Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson were in was it by any chance? I don't blame them..." Ozzy Osbourne's wife then hung her head in her hands, before adding, "They were looking at us like, 'Oh, please'. And I'm like, 'Oh, shut up, get a sense of humor'."
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'