Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson's Date Ruined by Sharon Osbourne's Noise
Sean Penn and rumored new girlfriend Scarlett Johansson were so disgusted by Sharon Osbourne's loud and obnoxious behavior during a recent dinner date, they asked to be moved to another table away from the star.
The TV family matriarch was dining at a top celebrity restaurant full of A-list patrons when Penn and Johansson were seated next to her, but after overhearing Osbourne's crude conversations, the pair implored staff to move them further away.
She tells CNN's Piers Morgan, "Last night we were out at this restaurant and it's full of every superstar you can think of and this one certain superstar, couple of superstars, sat at a table next to mine... and they moved tables because we were too loud and disgusting."
When Morgan asked the reality TV star, "That wasn't the restaurant Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson were in was it by any chance? I don't blame them..." Ozzy Osbourne's wife then hung her head in her hands, before adding, "They were looking at us like, 'Oh, please'. And I'm like, 'Oh, shut up, get a sense of humor'."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child