Nicolas Cage Returns to Work Two Days After Arrest
Troubled actor Nicolas Cage has returned to work two days after he was arrested on domestic violence charges after allegedly fighting with his wife on a Louisiana street. The "Kick-Ass" star was arrested early on Saturday morning, April 16 after police were called to break up a loud altercation between the actor and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was freed on bail, posted by reality TV star and Cage fan Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, on Saturday afternoon. And now the actor is attempting to put his woes behind him and get back to work on the set of new film "Medallion" in New Orleans.
A source, who confirms Cage was back at work on Monday, April 18, tells People.com, "He is always extremely professional. He is a dedicated actor when he is at work, and I don't think people would hire him so much if he wasn't."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors