Nicolas Cage Returns to Work Two Days After Arrest
Troubled actor Nicolas Cage has returned to work two days after he was arrested on domestic violence charges after allegedly fighting with his wife on a Louisiana street. The "Kick-Ass" star was arrested early on Saturday morning, April 16 after police were called to break up a loud altercation between the actor and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was freed on bail, posted by reality TV star and Cage fan Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, on Saturday afternoon. And now the actor is attempting to put his woes behind him and get back to work on the set of new film "Medallion" in New Orleans.
A source, who confirms Cage was back at work on Monday, April 18, tells People.com, "He is always extremely professional. He is a dedicated actor when he is at work, and I don't think people would hire him so much if he wasn't."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle