Nicolas Cage Returns to Work Two Days After Arrest
Troubled actor Nicolas Cage has returned to work two days after he was arrested on domestic violence charges after allegedly fighting with his wife on a Louisiana street. The "Kick-Ass" star was arrested early on Saturday morning, April 16 after police were called to break up a loud altercation between the actor and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was freed on bail, posted by reality TV star and Cage fan Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, on Saturday afternoon. And now the actor is attempting to put his woes behind him and get back to work on the set of new film "Medallion" in New Orleans.
A source, who confirms Cage was back at work on Monday, April 18, tells People.com, "He is always extremely professional. He is a dedicated actor when he is at work, and I don't think people would hire him so much if he wasn't."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones