Nicolas Cage Returns to Work Two Days After Arrest
Troubled actor Nicolas Cage has returned to work two days after he was arrested on domestic violence charges after allegedly fighting with his wife on a Louisiana street. The "Kick-Ass" star was arrested early on Saturday morning, April 16 after police were called to break up a loud altercation between the actor and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was freed on bail, posted by reality TV star and Cage fan Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, on Saturday afternoon. And now the actor is attempting to put his woes behind him and get back to work on the set of new film "Medallion" in New Orleans.
A source, who confirms Cage was back at work on Monday, April 18, tells People.com, "He is always extremely professional. He is a dedicated actor when he is at work, and I don't think people would hire him so much if he wasn't."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13