Nicolas Cage Returns to Work Two Days After Arrest
Troubled actor Nicolas Cage has returned to work two days after he was arrested on domestic violence charges after allegedly fighting with his wife on a Louisiana street. The "Kick-Ass" star was arrested early on Saturday morning, April 16 after police were called to break up a loud altercation between the actor and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was freed on bail, posted by reality TV star and Cage fan Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, on Saturday afternoon. And now the actor is attempting to put his woes behind him and get back to work on the set of new film "Medallion" in New Orleans.
A source, who confirms Cage was back at work on Monday, April 18, tells People.com, "He is always extremely professional. He is a dedicated actor when he is at work, and I don't think people would hire him so much if he wasn't."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed