Miley Cyrus Wouldn't Feel 'Comfortable' Touring America
Miley Cyrus is set to head out on her mammoth "Gypsy Heart" world tour in the summer, taking in South America and Australia, but she hasn't scheduled any dates in North America.
The "Hannah Montana" star has now admitted she is unsure about fans in her native country and fears they might not want to see her live shows.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. (I) don't want to go anywhere where I don't feel completely comfortable with it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China