Miley Cyrus Wouldn't Feel 'Comfortable' Touring America
Miley Cyrus is set to head out on her mammoth "Gypsy Heart" world tour in the summer, taking in South America and Australia, but she hasn't scheduled any dates in North America.
The "Hannah Montana" star has now admitted she is unsure about fans in her native country and fears they might not want to see her live shows.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. (I) don't want to go anywhere where I don't feel completely comfortable with it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie