Miley Cyrus Wouldn't Feel 'Comfortable' Touring America
Miley Cyrus is set to head out on her mammoth "Gypsy Heart" world tour in the summer, taking in South America and Australia, but she hasn't scheduled any dates in North America.
The "Hannah Montana" star has now admitted she is unsure about fans in her native country and fears they might not want to see her live shows.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. (I) don't want to go anywhere where I don't feel completely comfortable with it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit