Miley Cyrus Wouldn't Feel 'Comfortable' Touring America
Miley Cyrus is set to head out on her mammoth "Gypsy Heart" world tour in the summer, taking in South America and Australia, but she hasn't scheduled any dates in North America.
The "Hannah Montana" star has now admitted she is unsure about fans in her native country and fears they might not want to see her live shows.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. (I) don't want to go anywhere where I don't feel completely comfortable with it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory