Miley Cyrus Wouldn't Feel 'Comfortable' Touring America
Miley Cyrus is set to head out on her mammoth "Gypsy Heart" world tour in the summer, taking in South America and Australia, but she hasn't scheduled any dates in North America.
The "Hannah Montana" star has now admitted she is unsure about fans in her native country and fears they might not want to see her live shows.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. (I) don't want to go anywhere where I don't feel completely comfortable with it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent