Charlie Sheen Helps Grieving Widow Toast Late Husband
Charlie Sheen took his My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option tour to Canada on April 10 and he played his first show in the country at Toronto's Massey Hall.
In the audience was Wendy Newman, who lost her husband Paul to a heart attack two years ago and claims she recovered from the tragedy by watching episodes of Sheen's sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
She recently sent a message to Sheen asking whether she could bring her husband's ashes to the Massey Hall gig and urging the actor to raise a glass in honour of her husband of 19 years.
Sheen, who had read about her story in a local newspaper, agreed and he kept his promise by inviting Newman to join him on stage.
He then toasted her husband with a glass of non-alcoholic cider, while Newman, who was clutching an urn of ashes, said, "I think I can now send you off, Charlie Sheen is here now."
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12