Charlie Sheen Helps Grieving Widow Toast Late Husband
Charlie Sheen took his My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option tour to Canada on April 10 and he played his first show in the country at Toronto's Massey Hall.
In the audience was Wendy Newman, who lost her husband Paul to a heart attack two years ago and claims she recovered from the tragedy by watching episodes of Sheen's sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
She recently sent a message to Sheen asking whether she could bring her husband's ashes to the Massey Hall gig and urging the actor to raise a glass in honour of her husband of 19 years.
Sheen, who had read about her story in a local newspaper, agreed and he kept his promise by inviting Newman to join him on stage.
He then toasted her husband with a glass of non-alcoholic cider, while Newman, who was clutching an urn of ashes, said, "I think I can now send you off, Charlie Sheen is here now."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development