Charlie Sheen Helps Grieving Widow Toast Late Husband
Charlie Sheen took his My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option tour to Canada on April 10 and he played his first show in the country at Toronto's Massey Hall.
In the audience was Wendy Newman, who lost her husband Paul to a heart attack two years ago and claims she recovered from the tragedy by watching episodes of Sheen's sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
She recently sent a message to Sheen asking whether she could bring her husband's ashes to the Massey Hall gig and urging the actor to raise a glass in honour of her husband of 19 years.
Sheen, who had read about her story in a local newspaper, agreed and he kept his promise by inviting Newman to join him on stage.
He then toasted her husband with a glass of non-alcoholic cider, while Newman, who was clutching an urn of ashes, said, "I think I can now send you off, Charlie Sheen is here now."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo