Charlie Sheen Helps Grieving Widow Toast Late Husband
Charlie Sheen took his My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option tour to Canada on April 10 and he played his first show in the country at Toronto's Massey Hall.
In the audience was Wendy Newman, who lost her husband Paul to a heart attack two years ago and claims she recovered from the tragedy by watching episodes of Sheen's sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
She recently sent a message to Sheen asking whether she could bring her husband's ashes to the Massey Hall gig and urging the actor to raise a glass in honour of her husband of 19 years.
Sheen, who had read about her story in a local newspaper, agreed and he kept his promise by inviting Newman to join him on stage.
He then toasted her husband with a glass of non-alcoholic cider, while Newman, who was clutching an urn of ashes, said, "I think I can now send you off, Charlie Sheen is here now."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl