Melanie Chisholm Tackling Triathlon for Charity
The former Spice Girls star is training for the running, swimming and cycling endurance race in London in July (11) - and she's appealing for sponsors to generate money for Sparks, a U.K. medical research organisation which helps sick kids.
In a post on her fundraising page, she writes, "On July 30th, I will be taking part in the Virgin Active London Triathlon to raise money for the children's charity Sparks. The course includes a 750m swim, a 20k bike ride and a 5k run.
"I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations."
Melanie Chisholm already has one big name supporting her - the star's When You're Gone collaborator Bryan Adams has donated $320 (£200).
In a post on her Twitter.com page, the singer writes, "Hey Bry. Thank you so much for your generous donation."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal