Marie Osmond's Teenage Daughter Treated for Chest Pains
Veteran entertainer Marie Osmond faced a new family crisis earlier this month when her teenage daughter was admitted to a Las Vegas hospital with chest pains. The singer, who is still mourning the 2010 death of her son Michael, canceled the opening night of her revamped Sin City variety show with her brother Donny Osmond on April 5 to attend to 13-year-old Brianna.
The child was treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital and diagnosed with pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs. She was prescribed a dose of antibiotics and discharged. Osmond's publicist, Nicole Perez, has confirmed the incident to the National Enquirer, but insists Brianna has recovered well.
Perez says, "Marie was on stage to open the engagement the following night... Her daughter is now fine." Osmond was left distraught in February 2010 when Michael, 18, jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris