Marie Osmond's Teenage Daughter Treated for Chest Pains
Veteran entertainer Marie Osmond faced a new family crisis earlier this month when her teenage daughter was admitted to a Las Vegas hospital with chest pains. The singer, who is still mourning the 2010 death of her son Michael, canceled the opening night of her revamped Sin City variety show with her brother Donny Osmond on April 5 to attend to 13-year-old Brianna.
The child was treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital and diagnosed with pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs. She was prescribed a dose of antibiotics and discharged. Osmond's publicist, Nicole Perez, has confirmed the incident to the National Enquirer, but insists Brianna has recovered well.
Perez says, "Marie was on stage to open the engagement the following night... Her daughter is now fine." Osmond was left distraught in February 2010 when Michael, 18, jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner