Marie Osmond's Teenage Daughter Treated for Chest Pains
Veteran entertainer Marie Osmond faced a new family crisis earlier this month when her teenage daughter was admitted to a Las Vegas hospital with chest pains. The singer, who is still mourning the 2010 death of her son Michael, canceled the opening night of her revamped Sin City variety show with her brother Donny Osmond on April 5 to attend to 13-year-old Brianna.
The child was treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital and diagnosed with pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs. She was prescribed a dose of antibiotics and discharged. Osmond's publicist, Nicole Perez, has confirmed the incident to the National Enquirer, but insists Brianna has recovered well.
Perez says, "Marie was on stage to open the engagement the following night... Her daughter is now fine." Osmond was left distraught in February 2010 when Michael, 18, jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande