Marie Osmond's Teenage Daughter Treated for Chest Pains
Veteran entertainer Marie Osmond faced a new family crisis earlier this month when her teenage daughter was admitted to a Las Vegas hospital with chest pains. The singer, who is still mourning the 2010 death of her son Michael, canceled the opening night of her revamped Sin City variety show with her brother Donny Osmond on April 5 to attend to 13-year-old Brianna.
The child was treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital and diagnosed with pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs. She was prescribed a dose of antibiotics and discharged. Osmond's publicist, Nicole Perez, has confirmed the incident to the National Enquirer, but insists Brianna has recovered well.
Perez says, "Marie was on stage to open the engagement the following night... Her daughter is now fine." Osmond was left distraught in February 2010 when Michael, 18, jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21