Marie Osmond's Teenage Daughter Treated for Chest Pains
Veteran entertainer Marie Osmond faced a new family crisis earlier this month when her teenage daughter was admitted to a Las Vegas hospital with chest pains. The singer, who is still mourning the 2010 death of her son Michael, canceled the opening night of her revamped Sin City variety show with her brother Donny Osmond on April 5 to attend to 13-year-old Brianna.
The child was treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital and diagnosed with pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs. She was prescribed a dose of antibiotics and discharged. Osmond's publicist, Nicole Perez, has confirmed the incident to the National Enquirer, but insists Brianna has recovered well.
Perez says, "Marie was on stage to open the engagement the following night... Her daughter is now fine." Osmond was left distraught in February 2010 when Michael, 18, jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars