Seann William Scott Out of Rehab
"American Pie" star Seann William Scott is out of rehab after completing a 30-day treatment program. An inside source has informed TMZ that the 34-year-old has completed program "successfully" and is "doing great".
The actor turned to medical professionals to deal with "health and personal issues" in March. Further details about his problems have not been disclosed, but they are not thought to be related to alcohol or drugs.
Representative for the "Cop Out" actor, at the time, explained in a statement, "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues. He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time."
Scott celebrated his well-being by taking in a basketball game in New York on Tuesday, April 12, according to TMZ. The star's release means he is on track to begin filming "American Reunion", as scheduled on May 11.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!