Seann William Scott Out of Rehab
"American Pie" star Seann William Scott is out of rehab after completing a 30-day treatment program. An inside source has informed TMZ that the 34-year-old has completed program "successfully" and is "doing great".
The actor turned to medical professionals to deal with "health and personal issues" in March. Further details about his problems have not been disclosed, but they are not thought to be related to alcohol or drugs.
Representative for the "Cop Out" actor, at the time, explained in a statement, "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues. He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time."
Scott celebrated his well-being by taking in a basketball game in New York on Tuesday, April 12, according to TMZ. The star's release means he is on track to begin filming "American Reunion", as scheduled on May 11.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video