Seann William Scott Out of Rehab
"American Pie" star Seann William Scott is out of rehab after completing a 30-day treatment program. An inside source has informed TMZ that the 34-year-old has completed program "successfully" and is "doing great".
The actor turned to medical professionals to deal with "health and personal issues" in March. Further details about his problems have not been disclosed, but they are not thought to be related to alcohol or drugs.
Representative for the "Cop Out" actor, at the time, explained in a statement, "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues. He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time."
Scott celebrated his well-being by taking in a basketball game in New York on Tuesday, April 12, according to TMZ. The star's release means he is on track to begin filming "American Reunion", as scheduled on May 11.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper