Seann William Scott Out of Rehab
"American Pie" star Seann William Scott is out of rehab after completing a 30-day treatment program. An inside source has informed TMZ that the 34-year-old has completed program "successfully" and is "doing great".
The actor turned to medical professionals to deal with "health and personal issues" in March. Further details about his problems have not been disclosed, but they are not thought to be related to alcohol or drugs.
Representative for the "Cop Out" actor, at the time, explained in a statement, "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues. He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time."
Scott celebrated his well-being by taking in a basketball game in New York on Tuesday, April 12, according to TMZ. The star's release means he is on track to begin filming "American Reunion", as scheduled on May 11.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting