Seann William Scott Out of Rehab
"American Pie" star Seann William Scott is out of rehab after completing a 30-day treatment program. An inside source has informed TMZ that the 34-year-old has completed program "successfully" and is "doing great".
The actor turned to medical professionals to deal with "health and personal issues" in March. Further details about his problems have not been disclosed, but they are not thought to be related to alcohol or drugs.
Representative for the "Cop Out" actor, at the time, explained in a statement, "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues. He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time."
Scott celebrated his well-being by taking in a basketball game in New York on Tuesday, April 12, according to TMZ. The star's release means he is on track to begin filming "American Reunion", as scheduled on May 11.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic