'Brookside' Star Brian Regan Charged With Gunshot Murder
British actor Brian Regan has been charged with murder after a nightclub doorman was gunned down in Liverpool, England. Regan, 53, who had a long-running role in hit drama series "Brookside", is accused of shooting Bahman Faraji outside a bar in the city in February.
The actor, who is also charged with perverting the course of justice, appeared at a magistrates court in Liverpool on Wednesday, April 13, alongside his co-accused, Lee Dodson. He was remanded in custody and is due back in court on April 18.
Wearing a navy jacket, blue jumper and jeans, Regan appeared unshaven and handcuffed. It was reported that he spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth. A third accused, Edward Heffey, who has been charged with murder earlier this month, is also expected to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on the same day.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'