'Brookside' Star Brian Regan Charged With Gunshot Murder
British actor Brian Regan has been charged with murder after a nightclub doorman was gunned down in Liverpool, England. Regan, 53, who had a long-running role in hit drama series "Brookside", is accused of shooting Bahman Faraji outside a bar in the city in February.
The actor, who is also charged with perverting the course of justice, appeared at a magistrates court in Liverpool on Wednesday, April 13, alongside his co-accused, Lee Dodson. He was remanded in custody and is due back in court on April 18.
Wearing a navy jacket, blue jumper and jeans, Regan appeared unshaven and handcuffed. It was reported that he spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth. A third accused, Edward Heffey, who has been charged with murder earlier this month, is also expected to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on the same day.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI