'Brookside' Star Brian Regan Charged With Gunshot Murder
British actor Brian Regan has been charged with murder after a nightclub doorman was gunned down in Liverpool, England. Regan, 53, who had a long-running role in hit drama series "Brookside", is accused of shooting Bahman Faraji outside a bar in the city in February.
The actor, who is also charged with perverting the course of justice, appeared at a magistrates court in Liverpool on Wednesday, April 13, alongside his co-accused, Lee Dodson. He was remanded in custody and is due back in court on April 18.
Wearing a navy jacket, blue jumper and jeans, Regan appeared unshaven and handcuffed. It was reported that he spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth. A third accused, Edward Heffey, who has been charged with murder earlier this month, is also expected to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on the same day.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic