'Brookside' Star Brian Regan Charged With Gunshot Murder
British actor Brian Regan has been charged with murder after a nightclub doorman was gunned down in Liverpool, England. Regan, 53, who had a long-running role in hit drama series "Brookside", is accused of shooting Bahman Faraji outside a bar in the city in February.
The actor, who is also charged with perverting the course of justice, appeared at a magistrates court in Liverpool on Wednesday, April 13, alongside his co-accused, Lee Dodson. He was remanded in custody and is due back in court on April 18.
Wearing a navy jacket, blue jumper and jeans, Regan appeared unshaven and handcuffed. It was reported that he spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth. A third accused, Edward Heffey, who has been charged with murder earlier this month, is also expected to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on the same day.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences