'Brookside' Star Brian Regan Charged With Gunshot Murder
British actor Brian Regan has been charged with murder after a nightclub doorman was gunned down in Liverpool, England. Regan, 53, who had a long-running role in hit drama series "Brookside", is accused of shooting Bahman Faraji outside a bar in the city in February.
The actor, who is also charged with perverting the course of justice, appeared at a magistrates court in Liverpool on Wednesday, April 13, alongside his co-accused, Lee Dodson. He was remanded in custody and is due back in court on April 18.
Wearing a navy jacket, blue jumper and jeans, Regan appeared unshaven and handcuffed. It was reported that he spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth. A third accused, Edward Heffey, who has been charged with murder earlier this month, is also expected to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on the same day.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'