Shirley MacLaine: I Slept With Three Men in One Day
Movie icon Shirley MacLaine discovered she was a fan of monogamy after bedding three men in one day. The Oscar winner has opened up about her scandalous love life and open 30-year marriage to businessman Steve Parker in new book "I'm Over All That", and accepts her three men in one day tale may shock many fans.
She says, "I wasn't into 'sexcapades', although I tried it once; I had three people in one day. It was on a political campaign, where everybody was doing the same thing (and) I just didn't wanna be left out. It was not my style at all; I'm a serial monogamist."
But that isn't to say MacLaine is a faithful girlfriend - or wife. Despite her 30-year marriage, the Oscar winner tells TV chat show host Oprah Winfrey she's not fond of the institution and enjoyed a very special agreement with Parker.
She explains, "I had affairs and so did he, but we were very good friends. I loved the freedom and so did he. I've had an awful lot of lovers... and a lot of awful lovers."
In her chat with Winfrey, which aired in America on Monday, April 11, MacLaine confessed to romances with Robert Mitchum and French movie great Yves Montand. MacLaine and Parker divorced in 1982.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'