Injured on Set, Roger Moore to Make Full Recovery
Former "James Bond" Roger Moore is hobbling around on crutches after injuring himself on a movie set in Romania. The 83-year-old actor was hurt after tripping over a set of wires while shooting the upcoming comedy "Christmas at Castlebury Hall" on March 11.
Three electricians also fell in the on-set accident, crushing the veteran star. But his agent Jean Diamond is adamant Sir Roger will make a full recovery, insisting: "He is relaxing quietly at home. He'll be on his feet in no time."
Roger has been tapped to star as Edward Duke of Castlebury in "Christmas at Castlebury Hall". The seven-times "James Bond" actor works under the direction of Michael Damian for the romantic comedy about a young woman and her orphaned nephews who travel to Europe to spend Christmas at the family's ancestral home, Castlebury Hall, with their estranged grandfather.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing