Injured on Set, Roger Moore to Make Full Recovery
Former "James Bond" Roger Moore is hobbling around on crutches after injuring himself on a movie set in Romania. The 83-year-old actor was hurt after tripping over a set of wires while shooting the upcoming comedy "Christmas at Castlebury Hall" on March 11.
Three electricians also fell in the on-set accident, crushing the veteran star. But his agent Jean Diamond is adamant Sir Roger will make a full recovery, insisting: "He is relaxing quietly at home. He'll be on his feet in no time."
Roger has been tapped to star as Edward Duke of Castlebury in "Christmas at Castlebury Hall". The seven-times "James Bond" actor works under the direction of Michael Damian for the romantic comedy about a young woman and her orphaned nephews who travel to Europe to spend Christmas at the family's ancestral home, Castlebury Hall, with their estranged grandfather.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert