Injured on Set, Roger Moore to Make Full Recovery
Former "James Bond" Roger Moore is hobbling around on crutches after injuring himself on a movie set in Romania. The 83-year-old actor was hurt after tripping over a set of wires while shooting the upcoming comedy "Christmas at Castlebury Hall" on March 11.
Three electricians also fell in the on-set accident, crushing the veteran star. But his agent Jean Diamond is adamant Sir Roger will make a full recovery, insisting: "He is relaxing quietly at home. He'll be on his feet in no time."
Roger has been tapped to star as Edward Duke of Castlebury in "Christmas at Castlebury Hall". The seven-times "James Bond" actor works under the direction of Michael Damian for the romantic comedy about a young woman and her orphaned nephews who travel to Europe to spend Christmas at the family's ancestral home, Castlebury Hall, with their estranged grandfather.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'