Injured on Set, Roger Moore to Make Full Recovery
Former "James Bond" Roger Moore is hobbling around on crutches after injuring himself on a movie set in Romania. The 83-year-old actor was hurt after tripping over a set of wires while shooting the upcoming comedy "Christmas at Castlebury Hall" on March 11.
Three electricians also fell in the on-set accident, crushing the veteran star. But his agent Jean Diamond is adamant Sir Roger will make a full recovery, insisting: "He is relaxing quietly at home. He'll be on his feet in no time."
Roger has been tapped to star as Edward Duke of Castlebury in "Christmas at Castlebury Hall". The seven-times "James Bond" actor works under the direction of Michael Damian for the romantic comedy about a young woman and her orphaned nephews who travel to Europe to spend Christmas at the family's ancestral home, Castlebury Hall, with their estranged grandfather.
More Roger Moore News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri