Injured on Set, Roger Moore to Make Full Recovery
Former "James Bond" Roger Moore is hobbling around on crutches after injuring himself on a movie set in Romania. The 83-year-old actor was hurt after tripping over a set of wires while shooting the upcoming comedy "Christmas at Castlebury Hall" on March 11.
Three electricians also fell in the on-set accident, crushing the veteran star. But his agent Jean Diamond is adamant Sir Roger will make a full recovery, insisting: "He is relaxing quietly at home. He'll be on his feet in no time."
Roger has been tapped to star as Edward Duke of Castlebury in "Christmas at Castlebury Hall". The seven-times "James Bond" actor works under the direction of Michael Damian for the romantic comedy about a young woman and her orphaned nephews who travel to Europe to spend Christmas at the family's ancestral home, Castlebury Hall, with their estranged grandfather.
More Roger Moore News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment