Nicki Minaj Auctioning Off Autographed Camera to Benefit Japan
Rapper Nicki Minaj is auctioning off a special pink edition of her new Casio camera to raise money for the Japanese relief fund. The "Check It Out" hitmaker was unveiled as the new spokesperson for Casio's innovative Tryx model earlier this year and she helped to celebrate its launch in New York on Thursday, April 7.
Minaj revealed she had autographed a rare pink version of the camera to go under the hammer in an upcoming sale, with all proceeds going to the American Red Cross to benefit aid efforts in earthquake and tsunami-hit Japan.
She says, "Obviously it's something very dear to my heart, I love Japanese culture and we want to do everything we can to help."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones