Nicki Minaj Auctioning Off Autographed Camera to Benefit Japan
Rapper Nicki Minaj is auctioning off a special pink edition of her new Casio camera to raise money for the Japanese relief fund. The "Check It Out" hitmaker was unveiled as the new spokesperson for Casio's innovative Tryx model earlier this year and she helped to celebrate its launch in New York on Thursday, April 7.
Minaj revealed she had autographed a rare pink version of the camera to go under the hammer in an upcoming sale, with all proceeds going to the American Red Cross to benefit aid efforts in earthquake and tsunami-hit Japan.
She says, "Obviously it's something very dear to my heart, I love Japanese culture and we want to do everything we can to help."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump