Nicki Minaj Auctioning Off Autographed Camera to Benefit Japan
Rapper Nicki Minaj is auctioning off a special pink edition of her new Casio camera to raise money for the Japanese relief fund. The "Check It Out" hitmaker was unveiled as the new spokesperson for Casio's innovative Tryx model earlier this year and she helped to celebrate its launch in New York on Thursday, April 7.
Minaj revealed she had autographed a rare pink version of the camera to go under the hammer in an upcoming sale, with all proceeds going to the American Red Cross to benefit aid efforts in earthquake and tsunami-hit Japan.
She says, "Obviously it's something very dear to my heart, I love Japanese culture and we want to do everything we can to help."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set