Pics: Kiefer Sutherland and Chris Noth Flash Butt at Charity Fashion Show
Kiefer Sutherland and "Sex and the City" star Chris Noth were among the celebrities who walked the runway in kilts at a charity fashion show in New York on Tuesday night, April 5. The actors, who appear together in Broadway play "That Championship Season", were joined by their co-stars Brian Cox, Jason Patric and Jim Gaffigan at the annual Dressed To Kilt event.
The stars strutted along the catwalk in the traditional Scottish garment to raise money for a number of charities, including the Wounded Warrior Project and the Paralyzed Veterans of America organization. And they had a cheeky surprise for the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan - they lifted the kilts and flashed their butts as they reached the end of the catwalk.
It is the eighth year the Dressed To Kilt event, which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom, has been held. Also taking the runway was Glasgow-born comedian Billy Connolly, while billionaire Donald Trump and his wife Melania were among the guests. It was reported that Sean Connery pulled out from his hosting gig at the last minute.
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'