Pics: Kiefer Sutherland and Chris Noth Flash Butt at Charity Fashion Show
Kiefer Sutherland and "Sex and the City" star Chris Noth were among the celebrities who walked the runway in kilts at a charity fashion show in New York on Tuesday night, April 5. The actors, who appear together in Broadway play "That Championship Season", were joined by their co-stars Brian Cox, Jason Patric and Jim Gaffigan at the annual Dressed To Kilt event.
The stars strutted along the catwalk in the traditional Scottish garment to raise money for a number of charities, including the Wounded Warrior Project and the Paralyzed Veterans of America organization. And they had a cheeky surprise for the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan - they lifted the kilts and flashed their butts as they reached the end of the catwalk.
It is the eighth year the Dressed To Kilt event, which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom, has been held. Also taking the runway was Glasgow-born comedian Billy Connolly, while billionaire Donald Trump and his wife Melania were among the guests. It was reported that Sean Connery pulled out from his hosting gig at the last minute.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard