Pics: Kiefer Sutherland and Chris Noth Flash Butt at Charity Fashion Show
Kiefer Sutherland and "Sex and the City" star Chris Noth were among the celebrities who walked the runway in kilts at a charity fashion show in New York on Tuesday night, April 5. The actors, who appear together in Broadway play "That Championship Season", were joined by their co-stars Brian Cox, Jason Patric and Jim Gaffigan at the annual Dressed To Kilt event.
The stars strutted along the catwalk in the traditional Scottish garment to raise money for a number of charities, including the Wounded Warrior Project and the Paralyzed Veterans of America organization. And they had a cheeky surprise for the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan - they lifted the kilts and flashed their butts as they reached the end of the catwalk.
It is the eighth year the Dressed To Kilt event, which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom, has been held. Also taking the runway was Glasgow-born comedian Billy Connolly, while billionaire Donald Trump and his wife Melania were among the guests. It was reported that Sean Connery pulled out from his hosting gig at the last minute.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto