Ozzy Osbourne Plans Funny Funeral
Ozzy Osbourne wants his funeral to be filled with pranks to ensure his loved ones celebrate his life rather than feel sad about his passing. The former Black Sabbath frontman, 62, is eager for guests to enjoy his wake - and he's already thinking about stunts that can be staged for laughs at his memorial.
In his health column for The Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "I don't care what they play at my funeral; they can put on a medley of Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle and We Are The Diddymen if it makes 'em happy - but I do want to make sure it's a celebration, not a mope-fest (sic)."
"I'd also like some pranks: maybe the sound of knocking inside the coffin, or a video of me asking my doctor for a second opinion on his diagnosis of 'death'. There'll be no harping on the bad times. I don't want my funeral to be sad. I want it to be a time to say 'thanks'."
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off