Ozzy Osbourne Plans Funny Funeral
Ozzy Osbourne wants his funeral to be filled with pranks to ensure his loved ones celebrate his life rather than feel sad about his passing. The former Black Sabbath frontman, 62, is eager for guests to enjoy his wake - and he's already thinking about stunts that can be staged for laughs at his memorial.
In his health column for The Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "I don't care what they play at my funeral; they can put on a medley of Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle and We Are The Diddymen if it makes 'em happy - but I do want to make sure it's a celebration, not a mope-fest (sic)."
"I'd also like some pranks: maybe the sound of knocking inside the coffin, or a video of me asking my doctor for a second opinion on his diagnosis of 'death'. There'll be no harping on the bad times. I don't want my funeral to be sad. I want it to be a time to say 'thanks'."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season