Ozzy Osbourne Plans Funny Funeral
Ozzy Osbourne wants his funeral to be filled with pranks to ensure his loved ones celebrate his life rather than feel sad about his passing. The former Black Sabbath frontman, 62, is eager for guests to enjoy his wake - and he's already thinking about stunts that can be staged for laughs at his memorial.
In his health column for The Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "I don't care what they play at my funeral; they can put on a medley of Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle and We Are The Diddymen if it makes 'em happy - but I do want to make sure it's a celebration, not a mope-fest (sic)."
"I'd also like some pranks: maybe the sound of knocking inside the coffin, or a video of me asking my doctor for a second opinion on his diagnosis of 'death'. There'll be no harping on the bad times. I don't want my funeral to be sad. I want it to be a time to say 'thanks'."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'