Ozzy Osbourne Plans Funny Funeral
Ozzy Osbourne wants his funeral to be filled with pranks to ensure his loved ones celebrate his life rather than feel sad about his passing. The former Black Sabbath frontman, 62, is eager for guests to enjoy his wake - and he's already thinking about stunts that can be staged for laughs at his memorial.
In his health column for The Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "I don't care what they play at my funeral; they can put on a medley of Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle and We Are The Diddymen if it makes 'em happy - but I do want to make sure it's a celebration, not a mope-fest (sic)."
"I'd also like some pranks: maybe the sound of knocking inside the coffin, or a video of me asking my doctor for a second opinion on his diagnosis of 'death'. There'll be no harping on the bad times. I don't want my funeral to be sad. I want it to be a time to say 'thanks'."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism