Pixie Geldof Wants to Launch Rock Career With Courtney Love
Pixie Geldof is to follow her famous father into rock, she's determined to be the next Courtney Love. Bob Geldof's party-loving daughter has mixed studying at art school in London with modeling for brands including Levis, Vivienne Westwood and Diesel.
But she's keen to give up on both professions to be the next big rock front woman, and wants to team up with the Hole rocker to launch her music career. She tells Mail on Sunday, April 3, "[The band is] called Violet, after one of her [Love's] songs. I play guitar and work with three guys. I'd love to collaborate with Courtney, but I can only dream."
Previously, Pixie and Love have met each other when they attended on Milan Fashion Week Womenwears A/W on February 26, 2010.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son