Pixie Geldof Wants to Launch Rock Career With Courtney Love
Pixie Geldof is to follow her famous father into rock, she's determined to be the next Courtney Love. Bob Geldof's party-loving daughter has mixed studying at art school in London with modeling for brands including Levis, Vivienne Westwood and Diesel.
But she's keen to give up on both professions to be the next big rock front woman, and wants to team up with the Hole rocker to launch her music career. She tells Mail on Sunday, April 3, "[The band is] called Violet, after one of her [Love's] songs. I play guitar and work with three guys. I'd love to collaborate with Courtney, but I can only dream."
Previously, Pixie and Love have met each other when they attended on Milan Fashion Week Womenwears A/W on February 26, 2010.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings