Pixie Geldof Wants to Launch Rock Career With Courtney Love
Pixie Geldof is to follow her famous father into rock, she's determined to be the next Courtney Love. Bob Geldof's party-loving daughter has mixed studying at art school in London with modeling for brands including Levis, Vivienne Westwood and Diesel.
But she's keen to give up on both professions to be the next big rock front woman, and wants to team up with the Hole rocker to launch her music career. She tells Mail on Sunday, April 3, "[The band is] called Violet, after one of her [Love's] songs. I play guitar and work with three guys. I'd love to collaborate with Courtney, but I can only dream."
Previously, Pixie and Love have met each other when they attended on Milan Fashion Week Womenwears A/W on February 26, 2010.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom