Pixie Geldof Wants to Launch Rock Career With Courtney Love
Pixie Geldof is to follow her famous father into rock, she's determined to be the next Courtney Love. Bob Geldof's party-loving daughter has mixed studying at art school in London with modeling for brands including Levis, Vivienne Westwood and Diesel.
But she's keen to give up on both professions to be the next big rock front woman, and wants to team up with the Hole rocker to launch her music career. She tells Mail on Sunday, April 3, "[The band is] called Violet, after one of her [Love's] songs. I play guitar and work with three guys. I'd love to collaborate with Courtney, but I can only dream."
Previously, Pixie and Love have met each other when they attended on Milan Fashion Week Womenwears A/W on February 26, 2010.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO