La Toya Jackson Begged Stranger to Drive Her to Hospital After Michael Died
La Toya Jackson was so overcome with grief when she heard her brother Michael Jackson had died she had to ask passers-by to drive her to the hospital. Appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday, March 30, the pop star revealed she was on her way to visit Michael and got lost. She phoned home for an update on her brother and was told he had died.
She recalled, "I almost crashed the car. I started crying. My head went to the steering wheel and I started begging people on the street to drive me. My legs got so week." Though choked-up, she went on to detail, "I said 'please drive me to the hospital'. I couldn't believe it. My heart just fell to the ground."
During her appearance on the talk show, La Toya also talked about her time on "The Celebrity Apprentice". Although at first she dodged questions about fellow contestant Star Jones, she finally admitted, "OK, she's mean. And I mean mean." She added, "I always say if I had lost that much weight. I would be so happy and pleased with myself."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent