La Toya Jackson Begged Stranger to Drive Her to Hospital After Michael Died
La Toya Jackson was so overcome with grief when she heard her brother Michael Jackson had died she had to ask passers-by to drive her to the hospital. Appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday, March 30, the pop star revealed she was on her way to visit Michael and got lost. She phoned home for an update on her brother and was told he had died.
She recalled, "I almost crashed the car. I started crying. My head went to the steering wheel and I started begging people on the street to drive me. My legs got so week." Though choked-up, she went on to detail, "I said 'please drive me to the hospital'. I couldn't believe it. My heart just fell to the ground."
During her appearance on the talk show, La Toya also talked about her time on "The Celebrity Apprentice". Although at first she dodged questions about fellow contestant Star Jones, she finally admitted, "OK, she's mean. And I mean mean." She added, "I always say if I had lost that much weight. I would be so happy and pleased with myself."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville