La Toya Jackson Begged Stranger to Drive Her to Hospital After Michael Died
La Toya Jackson was so overcome with grief when she heard her brother Michael Jackson had died she had to ask passers-by to drive her to the hospital. Appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday, March 30, the pop star revealed she was on her way to visit Michael and got lost. She phoned home for an update on her brother and was told he had died.
She recalled, "I almost crashed the car. I started crying. My head went to the steering wheel and I started begging people on the street to drive me. My legs got so week." Though choked-up, she went on to detail, "I said 'please drive me to the hospital'. I couldn't believe it. My heart just fell to the ground."
During her appearance on the talk show, La Toya also talked about her time on "The Celebrity Apprentice". Although at first she dodged questions about fellow contestant Star Jones, she finally admitted, "OK, she's mean. And I mean mean." She added, "I always say if I had lost that much weight. I would be so happy and pleased with myself."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters