La Toya Jackson Begged Stranger to Drive Her to Hospital After Michael Died
La Toya Jackson was so overcome with grief when she heard her brother Michael Jackson had died she had to ask passers-by to drive her to the hospital. Appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday, March 30, the pop star revealed she was on her way to visit Michael and got lost. She phoned home for an update on her brother and was told he had died.
She recalled, "I almost crashed the car. I started crying. My head went to the steering wheel and I started begging people on the street to drive me. My legs got so week." Though choked-up, she went on to detail, "I said 'please drive me to the hospital'. I couldn't believe it. My heart just fell to the ground."
During her appearance on the talk show, La Toya also talked about her time on "The Celebrity Apprentice". Although at first she dodged questions about fellow contestant Star Jones, she finally admitted, "OK, she's mean. And I mean mean." She added, "I always say if I had lost that much weight. I would be so happy and pleased with myself."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen