Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Work on Movie About Breast Cancer
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys will step behind the camera to direct different segments of a movie about breast cancer. The A-listers will helm their own parts of the five-story film, entitled "Project Five", for U.S. TV network Lifetime and will each tackle how the disease affects people's lives.
Aniston will also executive produce the feature alongside her former boss, "Friends" co-creator Marta Kauffman - who she hasn't worked with since the hit sitcom ended in 2004. In a statement, the actress says, "Our hope with Project Five is to entertain, inform and inspire dialogue, research and prevention. Otherwise, our goals are small."
"We want these films to move people and empower those affected by breast cancer to stand tall through this challenge, which impacts all of our lives, no matter who we are."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors