Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Work on Movie About Breast Cancer
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys will step behind the camera to direct different segments of a movie about breast cancer. The A-listers will helm their own parts of the five-story film, entitled "Project Five", for U.S. TV network Lifetime and will each tackle how the disease affects people's lives.
Aniston will also executive produce the feature alongside her former boss, "Friends" co-creator Marta Kauffman - who she hasn't worked with since the hit sitcom ended in 2004. In a statement, the actress says, "Our hope with Project Five is to entertain, inform and inspire dialogue, research and prevention. Otherwise, our goals are small."
"We want these films to move people and empower those affected by breast cancer to stand tall through this challenge, which impacts all of our lives, no matter who we are."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media