Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Work on Movie About Breast Cancer
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys will step behind the camera to direct different segments of a movie about breast cancer. The A-listers will helm their own parts of the five-story film, entitled "Project Five", for U.S. TV network Lifetime and will each tackle how the disease affects people's lives.
Aniston will also executive produce the feature alongside her former boss, "Friends" co-creator Marta Kauffman - who she hasn't worked with since the hit sitcom ended in 2004. In a statement, the actress says, "Our hope with Project Five is to entertain, inform and inspire dialogue, research and prevention. Otherwise, our goals are small."
"We want these films to move people and empower those affected by breast cancer to stand tall through this challenge, which impacts all of our lives, no matter who we are."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs