Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Work on Movie About Breast Cancer
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys will step behind the camera to direct different segments of a movie about breast cancer. The A-listers will helm their own parts of the five-story film, entitled "Project Five", for U.S. TV network Lifetime and will each tackle how the disease affects people's lives.
Aniston will also executive produce the feature alongside her former boss, "Friends" co-creator Marta Kauffman - who she hasn't worked with since the hit sitcom ended in 2004. In a statement, the actress says, "Our hope with Project Five is to entertain, inform and inspire dialogue, research and prevention. Otherwise, our goals are small."
"We want these films to move people and empower those affected by breast cancer to stand tall through this challenge, which impacts all of our lives, no matter who we are."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'