Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Work on Movie About Breast Cancer
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys will step behind the camera to direct different segments of a movie about breast cancer. The A-listers will helm their own parts of the five-story film, entitled "Project Five", for U.S. TV network Lifetime and will each tackle how the disease affects people's lives.
Aniston will also executive produce the feature alongside her former boss, "Friends" co-creator Marta Kauffman - who she hasn't worked with since the hit sitcom ended in 2004. In a statement, the actress says, "Our hope with Project Five is to entertain, inform and inspire dialogue, research and prevention. Otherwise, our goals are small."
"We want these films to move people and empower those affected by breast cancer to stand tall through this challenge, which impacts all of our lives, no matter who we are."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.