Helen Mirren Leaves Hand and Foot Imprints on Hollywood
Helen Mirren left another mark on Hollywood on Monday, March 28 when she placed her hand and footprints in the cement outside Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Oscar-winning actress joined the other Tinseltown legends who have sank their hands and feet in wet cement outside the Tinseltown landmark and was toasted by fellow Brit Russell Brand, her co-star in upcoming remake "Arthur".
The honor almost cost Mirren a favorite bangle, it slipped off into the cement as she placed her hands in the pavement and posed for photographers. She decided to turn the calamity into a happy accident and made sure the unclasped jewelery was part of her imprint. The actress was joined by her husband, director Taylor Hackford, and her grandnephews Felix and Cameron Mirren.
Mirren won an Academy Award for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II in the 2006 film "The Queen". She also landed several other Oscar nominations for her roles in other movies, including "Gosford Park" and "The Last Station".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed