Helen Mirren Leaves Hand and Foot Imprints on Hollywood
Helen Mirren left another mark on Hollywood on Monday, March 28 when she placed her hand and footprints in the cement outside Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Oscar-winning actress joined the other Tinseltown legends who have sank their hands and feet in wet cement outside the Tinseltown landmark and was toasted by fellow Brit Russell Brand, her co-star in upcoming remake "Arthur".
The honor almost cost Mirren a favorite bangle, it slipped off into the cement as she placed her hands in the pavement and posed for photographers. She decided to turn the calamity into a happy accident and made sure the unclasped jewelery was part of her imprint. The actress was joined by her husband, director Taylor Hackford, and her grandnephews Felix and Cameron Mirren.
Mirren won an Academy Award for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II in the 2006 film "The Queen". She also landed several other Oscar nominations for her roles in other movies, including "Gosford Park" and "The Last Station".
More Helen Mirren News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting