Helen Mirren Leaves Hand and Foot Imprints on Hollywood
Helen Mirren left another mark on Hollywood on Monday, March 28 when she placed her hand and footprints in the cement outside Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Oscar-winning actress joined the other Tinseltown legends who have sank their hands and feet in wet cement outside the Tinseltown landmark and was toasted by fellow Brit Russell Brand, her co-star in upcoming remake "Arthur".
The honor almost cost Mirren a favorite bangle, it slipped off into the cement as she placed her hands in the pavement and posed for photographers. She decided to turn the calamity into a happy accident and made sure the unclasped jewelery was part of her imprint. The actress was joined by her husband, director Taylor Hackford, and her grandnephews Felix and Cameron Mirren.
Mirren won an Academy Award for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II in the 2006 film "The Queen". She also landed several other Oscar nominations for her roles in other movies, including "Gosford Park" and "The Last Station".
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof