Jamie Hince Makes Chelsea Hotel as Own Home in New York
The Kills rocker Jamie Hince always insists on staying at the fabled Chelsea Hotel whenever he's in New York, and has spent nights in both Edie Sedgwick and Sid Vicious' suites. The British rocker, who is engaged to supermodel Kate Moss, knows he could do better, but he loves the "spirit" of the old rock 'n roll haunt.
Hince says, "It lacks things like room service and a bar, and light bulbs sometimes, but it makes up for it in spirit. It's so different than any other hotel. "
He adds, "I'll be walking in there and they're (staff) like, 'Welcome home!' It's lovely.I always used to get room 105 because it was Edie Sedgwick's room. I stayed in 103, and everyone's like, 'You know Sid Vicious killed Nancy in that room?' "
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App