Jamie Hince Makes Chelsea Hotel as Own Home in New York
The Kills rocker Jamie Hince always insists on staying at the fabled Chelsea Hotel whenever he's in New York, and has spent nights in both Edie Sedgwick and Sid Vicious' suites. The British rocker, who is engaged to supermodel Kate Moss, knows he could do better, but he loves the "spirit" of the old rock 'n roll haunt.
Hince says, "It lacks things like room service and a bar, and light bulbs sometimes, but it makes up for it in spirit. It's so different than any other hotel. "
He adds, "I'll be walking in there and they're (staff) like, 'Welcome home!' It's lovely.I always used to get room 105 because it was Edie Sedgwick's room. I stayed in 103, and everyone's like, 'You know Sid Vicious killed Nancy in that room?' "
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?