Jamie Hince Makes Chelsea Hotel as Own Home in New York
The Kills rocker Jamie Hince always insists on staying at the fabled Chelsea Hotel whenever he's in New York, and has spent nights in both Edie Sedgwick and Sid Vicious' suites. The British rocker, who is engaged to supermodel Kate Moss, knows he could do better, but he loves the "spirit" of the old rock 'n roll haunt.
Hince says, "It lacks things like room service and a bar, and light bulbs sometimes, but it makes up for it in spirit. It's so different than any other hotel. "
He adds, "I'll be walking in there and they're (staff) like, 'Welcome home!' It's lovely.I always used to get room 105 because it was Edie Sedgwick's room. I stayed in 103, and everyone's like, 'You know Sid Vicious killed Nancy in that room?' "
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans