Jamie Hince Makes Chelsea Hotel as Own Home in New York
The Kills rocker Jamie Hince always insists on staying at the fabled Chelsea Hotel whenever he's in New York, and has spent nights in both Edie Sedgwick and Sid Vicious' suites. The British rocker, who is engaged to supermodel Kate Moss, knows he could do better, but he loves the "spirit" of the old rock 'n roll haunt.
Hince says, "It lacks things like room service and a bar, and light bulbs sometimes, but it makes up for it in spirit. It's so different than any other hotel. "
He adds, "I'll be walking in there and they're (staff) like, 'Welcome home!' It's lovely.I always used to get room 105 because it was Edie Sedgwick's room. I stayed in 103, and everyone's like, 'You know Sid Vicious killed Nancy in that room?' "
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video