Jamie Hince Makes Chelsea Hotel as Own Home in New York
The Kills rocker Jamie Hince always insists on staying at the fabled Chelsea Hotel whenever he's in New York, and has spent nights in both Edie Sedgwick and Sid Vicious' suites. The British rocker, who is engaged to supermodel Kate Moss, knows he could do better, but he loves the "spirit" of the old rock 'n roll haunt.
Hince says, "It lacks things like room service and a bar, and light bulbs sometimes, but it makes up for it in spirit. It's so different than any other hotel. "
He adds, "I'll be walking in there and they're (staff) like, 'Welcome home!' It's lovely.I always used to get room 105 because it was Edie Sedgwick's room. I stayed in 103, and everyone's like, 'You know Sid Vicious killed Nancy in that room?' "
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!