Penelope Cruz to Get Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Spanish star Penelope Cruz is to be honored with the 2,436th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Director Rob Marshall will honor the sexy new mum when she unveils her Tinseltown landmark on April 1.
Cruz's star will be right in front of Hollywood's El Capitan Theater, yards away from the Kodak Theater stage, where she won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" in 2009.
Addressing the film which leads her to win 2009 Oscars, she said, "I've always felt under pressure and had a lot of insecurity, so that doesn't change and I don't want that to alter. I don't want to get to the set and feel too secure. I've worked for so many years feeling a lot of respect and healthy fear of the work and I don't feel I can change that now."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel