Penelope Cruz to Get Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Spanish star Penelope Cruz is to be honored with the 2,436th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Director Rob Marshall will honor the sexy new mum when she unveils her Tinseltown landmark on April 1.
Cruz's star will be right in front of Hollywood's El Capitan Theater, yards away from the Kodak Theater stage, where she won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" in 2009.
Addressing the film which leads her to win 2009 Oscars, she said, "I've always felt under pressure and had a lot of insecurity, so that doesn't change and I don't want that to alter. I don't want to get to the set and feel too secure. I've worked for so many years feeling a lot of respect and healthy fear of the work and I don't feel I can change that now."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media