Penelope Cruz to Get Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Spanish star Penelope Cruz is to be honored with the 2,436th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Director Rob Marshall will honor the sexy new mum when she unveils her Tinseltown landmark on April 1.
Cruz's star will be right in front of Hollywood's El Capitan Theater, yards away from the Kodak Theater stage, where she won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" in 2009.
Addressing the film which leads her to win 2009 Oscars, she said, "I've always felt under pressure and had a lot of insecurity, so that doesn't change and I don't want that to alter. I don't want to get to the set and feel too secure. I've worked for so many years feeling a lot of respect and healthy fear of the work and I don't feel I can change that now."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'