Penelope Cruz to Get Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Spanish star Penelope Cruz is to be honored with the 2,436th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Director Rob Marshall will honor the sexy new mum when she unveils her Tinseltown landmark on April 1.
Cruz's star will be right in front of Hollywood's El Capitan Theater, yards away from the Kodak Theater stage, where she won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" in 2009.
Addressing the film which leads her to win 2009 Oscars, she said, "I've always felt under pressure and had a lot of insecurity, so that doesn't change and I don't want that to alter. I don't want to get to the set and feel too secure. I've worked for so many years feeling a lot of respect and healthy fear of the work and I don't feel I can change that now."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences