Penelope Cruz to Get Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Spanish star Penelope Cruz is to be honored with the 2,436th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Director Rob Marshall will honor the sexy new mum when she unveils her Tinseltown landmark on April 1.
Cruz's star will be right in front of Hollywood's El Capitan Theater, yards away from the Kodak Theater stage, where she won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" in 2009.
Addressing the film which leads her to win 2009 Oscars, she said, "I've always felt under pressure and had a lot of insecurity, so that doesn't change and I don't want that to alter. I don't want to get to the set and feel too secure. I've worked for so many years feeling a lot of respect and healthy fear of the work and I don't feel I can change that now."
More Penelope Cruz News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video