Charlie Sheen Brands Denise Richards 'Dog Kidnapper'
Embattled star Charlie Sheen is furious with ex-wife Denise Richards for taking back their beloved dog. Richards, who split from the "Two and a Half Men" star in 2005, gave Sheen custody of their two pugs, so their children could play with them whenever they visited.
The animal-loving actress became concerned about the dogs' welfare after the star's much-publicized meltdown at the Plaza Hotel in New York City in October 2010, and went to Sheen's house to take the dogs back. One of the pooches has since died and Sheen is now campaigning to get the remaining pug back.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, Sheen writes, "We must bombard with Warlock Napalm, that traitor and loser w***e #DUH -neese POOR-ARD. A VILE KIDNAPPER AND NOW DOG THIEF. HATE."
Richards is refusing to give up the dog, insisting the troubled star can't even take care of himself, let alone a pet.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'