Charlie Sheen Brands Denise Richards 'Dog Kidnapper'
Embattled star Charlie Sheen is furious with ex-wife Denise Richards for taking back their beloved dog. Richards, who split from the "Two and a Half Men" star in 2005, gave Sheen custody of their two pugs, so their children could play with them whenever they visited.
The animal-loving actress became concerned about the dogs' welfare after the star's much-publicized meltdown at the Plaza Hotel in New York City in October 2010, and went to Sheen's house to take the dogs back. One of the pooches has since died and Sheen is now campaigning to get the remaining pug back.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, Sheen writes, "We must bombard with Warlock Napalm, that traitor and loser w***e #DUH -neese POOR-ARD. A VILE KIDNAPPER AND NOW DOG THIEF. HATE."
Richards is refusing to give up the dog, insisting the troubled star can't even take care of himself, let alone a pet.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think