Charlie Sheen Brands Denise Richards 'Dog Kidnapper'
Embattled star Charlie Sheen is furious with ex-wife Denise Richards for taking back their beloved dog. Richards, who split from the "Two and a Half Men" star in 2005, gave Sheen custody of their two pugs, so their children could play with them whenever they visited.
The animal-loving actress became concerned about the dogs' welfare after the star's much-publicized meltdown at the Plaza Hotel in New York City in October 2010, and went to Sheen's house to take the dogs back. One of the pooches has since died and Sheen is now campaigning to get the remaining pug back.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, Sheen writes, "We must bombard with Warlock Napalm, that traitor and loser w***e #DUH -neese POOR-ARD. A VILE KIDNAPPER AND NOW DOG THIEF. HATE."
Richards is refusing to give up the dog, insisting the troubled star can't even take care of himself, let alone a pet.
More Charlie Sheen News
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot