Charlie Sheen Brands Denise Richards 'Dog Kidnapper'
Embattled star Charlie Sheen is furious with ex-wife Denise Richards for taking back their beloved dog. Richards, who split from the "Two and a Half Men" star in 2005, gave Sheen custody of their two pugs, so their children could play with them whenever they visited.
The animal-loving actress became concerned about the dogs' welfare after the star's much-publicized meltdown at the Plaza Hotel in New York City in October 2010, and went to Sheen's house to take the dogs back. One of the pooches has since died and Sheen is now campaigning to get the remaining pug back.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, Sheen writes, "We must bombard with Warlock Napalm, that traitor and loser w***e #DUH -neese POOR-ARD. A VILE KIDNAPPER AND NOW DOG THIEF. HATE."
Richards is refusing to give up the dog, insisting the troubled star can't even take care of himself, let alone a pet.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce