Charlie Sheen Brands Denise Richards 'Dog Kidnapper'
Embattled star Charlie Sheen is furious with ex-wife Denise Richards for taking back their beloved dog. Richards, who split from the "Two and a Half Men" star in 2005, gave Sheen custody of their two pugs, so their children could play with them whenever they visited.
The animal-loving actress became concerned about the dogs' welfare after the star's much-publicized meltdown at the Plaza Hotel in New York City in October 2010, and went to Sheen's house to take the dogs back. One of the pooches has since died and Sheen is now campaigning to get the remaining pug back.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, Sheen writes, "We must bombard with Warlock Napalm, that traitor and loser w***e #DUH -neese POOR-ARD. A VILE KIDNAPPER AND NOW DOG THIEF. HATE."
Richards is refusing to give up the dog, insisting the troubled star can't even take care of himself, let alone a pet.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage