Selena Gomez Enjoys Living With Parents
Selena Gomez has no plans to move in with boyfriend Justin Bieber, because she enjoys living with her parents so much. The teen stars went public with their long-rumored romance at February's Vanity Fair post-Academy Awards bash, but Gomez insists she's happy living apart from the "Baby" hitmaker at the moment.
"I know I am 18 now and technically I am an adult, but I still live with my parents. And I like it that way," she says. "I love having them right there. I love their company and I like knowing they are there at home just in case something happens. I like having them around and they get on with all my friends. Being at home is just nice and that's how I want it to stay."
Gomez has recently stopped by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted Bieber has been in her life for years. When she was asked how long has she known him, the "Who Says" singer said, "Uh, almost, like, two years now. Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager."
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed