Selena Gomez Enjoys Living With Parents
Selena Gomez has no plans to move in with boyfriend Justin Bieber, because she enjoys living with her parents so much. The teen stars went public with their long-rumored romance at February's Vanity Fair post-Academy Awards bash, but Gomez insists she's happy living apart from the "Baby" hitmaker at the moment.
"I know I am 18 now and technically I am an adult, but I still live with my parents. And I like it that way," she says. "I love having them right there. I love their company and I like knowing they are there at home just in case something happens. I like having them around and they get on with all my friends. Being at home is just nice and that's how I want it to stay."
Gomez has recently stopped by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted Bieber has been in her life for years. When she was asked how long has she known him, the "Who Says" singer said, "Uh, almost, like, two years now. Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager."
More Selena Gomez News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift