Selena Gomez Enjoys Living With Parents
Selena Gomez has no plans to move in with boyfriend Justin Bieber, because she enjoys living with her parents so much. The teen stars went public with their long-rumored romance at February's Vanity Fair post-Academy Awards bash, but Gomez insists she's happy living apart from the "Baby" hitmaker at the moment.
"I know I am 18 now and technically I am an adult, but I still live with my parents. And I like it that way," she says. "I love having them right there. I love their company and I like knowing they are there at home just in case something happens. I like having them around and they get on with all my friends. Being at home is just nice and that's how I want it to stay."
Gomez has recently stopped by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted Bieber has been in her life for years. When she was asked how long has she known him, the "Who Says" singer said, "Uh, almost, like, two years now. Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager."
More Selena Gomez News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert