Selena Gomez Enjoys Living With Parents
Selena Gomez has no plans to move in with boyfriend Justin Bieber, because she enjoys living with her parents so much. The teen stars went public with their long-rumored romance at February's Vanity Fair post-Academy Awards bash, but Gomez insists she's happy living apart from the "Baby" hitmaker at the moment.
"I know I am 18 now and technically I am an adult, but I still live with my parents. And I like it that way," she says. "I love having them right there. I love their company and I like knowing they are there at home just in case something happens. I like having them around and they get on with all my friends. Being at home is just nice and that's how I want it to stay."
Gomez has recently stopped by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted Bieber has been in her life for years. When she was asked how long has she known him, the "Who Says" singer said, "Uh, almost, like, two years now. Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager."
More Selena Gomez News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers