Selena Gomez Enjoys Living With Parents
Selena Gomez has no plans to move in with boyfriend Justin Bieber, because she enjoys living with her parents so much. The teen stars went public with their long-rumored romance at February's Vanity Fair post-Academy Awards bash, but Gomez insists she's happy living apart from the "Baby" hitmaker at the moment.
"I know I am 18 now and technically I am an adult, but I still live with my parents. And I like it that way," she says. "I love having them right there. I love their company and I like knowing they are there at home just in case something happens. I like having them around and they get on with all my friends. Being at home is just nice and that's how I want it to stay."
Gomez has recently stopped by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted Bieber has been in her life for years. When she was asked how long has she known him, the "Who Says" singer said, "Uh, almost, like, two years now. Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager."
More Selena Gomez News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory