Sex Book Unveils Ben Affleck's Shame on Buying Condom
Ben Affleck's embarrassing first experience buying condoms as a teenager has been revealed in a sex book written by his friend Matt Damon's former step-mother. The actor/director contributed a story to a 1990 teen sex guide called "Risky Times: How to be AIDS Smart and Stay Healthy" written by Jeanne Blake, who was formerly married to Damon's father Kent.
The book, which is now out of print, resurfaced during Damon's recent appearance on Jay Leno's U.S. talk show, with the actor telling the host, "Yes, that's Ben. And all the sex he wasn't getting... There's some good dirt on Ben in there, I'm sure." Affleck's story about buying condoms from a pharmacy has now surfaced online along with a picture of the actor as a teenager.
The star, who was 18 years old at the time of the encounter, recalled, "I was so scared. I wondered: 'Are they going to call my mom?' I went into the store, walked up to the shelf and grabbed the box. I didn't stand there looking too long. There were two registers. A man was at one, a woman at another. Of course, the woman's register came up first. I felt so self-conscious and idiotic, but it was all over in a second. I put them down and she looked at me with this stoic face and rang them up and put them in a bag, and I ran out of that store really fast!"
Another quote from Affleck reads, "There are so many things I want to do in my life. I want to be given the chance to become someone. I want to see how the story ends."
More Ben Affleck News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?