Nicki Minaj to Take Extra Security Next Time in London
Hip-hop star Nicki Minaj will be taking extra security to London when she visits Britain again after a number of run-ins with overzealous fans there. The "Your Love" hitmaker was left shocked by the efforts of her devotees overseas during a recent trip to England - because she thought Londoners were reserved and polite.
She tells Black Book magazine, "From the second we arrived in London, there were paparazzi everywhere. Kids were camped outside the hotel." Minaj reveals staff at The Dorchester were forced to erect barriers outside to keep fans from rushing at the star when she left the hotel.
She adds, "They stood behind it for hours and hours... but something weird happened every time they saw me, like, 'Oh my God, there she is! I need to get her right now.'" But one group of fans did get access to the hotel and woke the star's make-up artist in the middle of the night: "Seven girls banged on her door and they were like, 'Take us to Nicki!'"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off