Ellen DeGeneres' Trespasser Gets Three-Year Probation
A woman charged with trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Los Angeles estate has been sentenced to three years probation. Karen Sjoden was arrested on the grounds of the stars' Beverly Hills compound in February and charged with a misdemeanor.
The suspect pleaded no contest to the count in a California court on Monday, March 14, and was granted credit for the 49 days already served in jail. She was ordered to serve three years on probation and told to stay away from the couple, its home and one of DeGeneres' employees.
Karen was also told to stay away from the NBC studio where Ellen records her show. Judge Revel said to her, "You can't email them, have a friend contact them and you can't have third party contact with them."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked