Ellen DeGeneres' Trespasser Gets Three-Year Probation
A woman charged with trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Los Angeles estate has been sentenced to three years probation. Karen Sjoden was arrested on the grounds of the stars' Beverly Hills compound in February and charged with a misdemeanor.
The suspect pleaded no contest to the count in a California court on Monday, March 14, and was granted credit for the 49 days already served in jail. She was ordered to serve three years on probation and told to stay away from the couple, its home and one of DeGeneres' employees.
Karen was also told to stay away from the NBC studio where Ellen records her show. Judge Revel said to her, "You can't email them, have a friend contact them and you can't have third party contact with them."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal