Jennifer Aniston to Be Country Musician in 'The Goree Girls'
Gwyneth Paltrow's 2011 country music successes appear to have spurred another of Brad Pitt's exes on when it comes to hitting the high notes, Jennifer Aniston is fast-tracking her stalled movie about 1940s band "The Goree Girls".
The actress first signed up for the film in 2009, but other projects left the movie, which chronicles an all-female band made up of convicts, on the shelf. Now, the "Friends" star insists the film will be the next thing she does.
Launching her own namesake perfume in Mexico on Thursday, March 10, Aniston revealed she's looking forward to being a part of "the Dixie Chicks of their time".
Paltrow wowed country music critics with her performance as a washed-up singer in "Country Strong". She went on to perform the film's Best Song hope at the Oscars.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2