Jennifer Aniston to Be Country Musician in 'The Goree Girls'
Gwyneth Paltrow's 2011 country music successes appear to have spurred another of Brad Pitt's exes on when it comes to hitting the high notes, Jennifer Aniston is fast-tracking her stalled movie about 1940s band "The Goree Girls".
The actress first signed up for the film in 2009, but other projects left the movie, which chronicles an all-female band made up of convicts, on the shelf. Now, the "Friends" star insists the film will be the next thing she does.
Launching her own namesake perfume in Mexico on Thursday, March 10, Aniston revealed she's looking forward to being a part of "the Dixie Chicks of their time".
Paltrow wowed country music critics with her performance as a washed-up singer in "Country Strong". She went on to perform the film's Best Song hope at the Oscars.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom