Jennifer Aniston to Be Country Musician in 'The Goree Girls'
Gwyneth Paltrow's 2011 country music successes appear to have spurred another of Brad Pitt's exes on when it comes to hitting the high notes, Jennifer Aniston is fast-tracking her stalled movie about 1940s band "The Goree Girls".
The actress first signed up for the film in 2009, but other projects left the movie, which chronicles an all-female band made up of convicts, on the shelf. Now, the "Friends" star insists the film will be the next thing she does.
Launching her own namesake perfume in Mexico on Thursday, March 10, Aniston revealed she's looking forward to being a part of "the Dixie Chicks of their time".
Paltrow wowed country music critics with her performance as a washed-up singer in "Country Strong". She went on to perform the film's Best Song hope at the Oscars.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler