Jennifer Aniston to Be Country Musician in 'The Goree Girls'
Gwyneth Paltrow's 2011 country music successes appear to have spurred another of Brad Pitt's exes on when it comes to hitting the high notes, Jennifer Aniston is fast-tracking her stalled movie about 1940s band "The Goree Girls".
The actress first signed up for the film in 2009, but other projects left the movie, which chronicles an all-female band made up of convicts, on the shelf. Now, the "Friends" star insists the film will be the next thing she does.
Launching her own namesake perfume in Mexico on Thursday, March 10, Aniston revealed she's looking forward to being a part of "the Dixie Chicks of their time".
Paltrow wowed country music critics with her performance as a washed-up singer in "Country Strong". She went on to perform the film's Best Song hope at the Oscars.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test