Police Backing Romeo to Win 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rapper/actor Romeo is learning his upcoming stint on U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" is a big deal - even the police are backing him to win the contest. The young star was pulled over by cops on Wednesday, March 9, as he and dance partner Chelsea Hightower were on their way to a party - just so the officers could let him know they were backing him for glory.
He says, "I'm like, 'What did I do...?' and the cop who pulled me over said, 'You're gonna win... "Dancing with the Stars".' It's crazy that everybody watches this show - even the police. I didn't get no ticket (sic), so that's a good thing."
Romeo has some dancing to do to win the TV contest, which starts up later this month, March 21 - his competition includes Kirstie Alley, boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves