Police Backing Romeo to Win 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rapper/actor Romeo is learning his upcoming stint on U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" is a big deal - even the police are backing him to win the contest. The young star was pulled over by cops on Wednesday, March 9, as he and dance partner Chelsea Hightower were on their way to a party - just so the officers could let him know they were backing him for glory.
He says, "I'm like, 'What did I do...?' and the cop who pulled me over said, 'You're gonna win... "Dancing with the Stars".' It's crazy that everybody watches this show - even the police. I didn't get no ticket (sic), so that's a good thing."
Romeo has some dancing to do to win the TV contest, which starts up later this month, March 21 - his competition includes Kirstie Alley, boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna