Police Backing Romeo to Win 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rapper/actor Romeo is learning his upcoming stint on U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" is a big deal - even the police are backing him to win the contest. The young star was pulled over by cops on Wednesday, March 9, as he and dance partner Chelsea Hightower were on their way to a party - just so the officers could let him know they were backing him for glory.
He says, "I'm like, 'What did I do...?' and the cop who pulled me over said, 'You're gonna win... "Dancing with the Stars".' It's crazy that everybody watches this show - even the police. I didn't get no ticket (sic), so that's a good thing."
Romeo has some dancing to do to win the TV contest, which starts up later this month, March 21 - his competition includes Kirstie Alley, boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'