Police Backing Romeo to Win 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rapper/actor Romeo is learning his upcoming stint on U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" is a big deal - even the police are backing him to win the contest. The young star was pulled over by cops on Wednesday, March 9, as he and dance partner Chelsea Hightower were on their way to a party - just so the officers could let him know they were backing him for glory.
He says, "I'm like, 'What did I do...?' and the cop who pulled me over said, 'You're gonna win... "Dancing with the Stars".' It's crazy that everybody watches this show - even the police. I didn't get no ticket (sic), so that's a good thing."
Romeo has some dancing to do to win the TV contest, which starts up later this month, March 21 - his competition includes Kirstie Alley, boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC