Police Backing Romeo to Win 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rapper/actor Romeo is learning his upcoming stint on U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" is a big deal - even the police are backing him to win the contest. The young star was pulled over by cops on Wednesday, March 9, as he and dance partner Chelsea Hightower were on their way to a party - just so the officers could let him know they were backing him for glory.
He says, "I'm like, 'What did I do...?' and the cop who pulled me over said, 'You're gonna win... "Dancing with the Stars".' It's crazy that everybody watches this show - even the police. I didn't get no ticket (sic), so that's a good thing."
Romeo has some dancing to do to win the TV contest, which starts up later this month, March 21 - his competition includes Kirstie Alley, boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert