Katey Sagal Pays Medical Bills for Dying Ex-Husband
Actress Katey Sagal is lending her full support to her ex-husband as he battles deadly prostate and bone cancer and is picking up the bill for his extensive medical treatments. The "Sons of Anarchy" star was married to drummer Jack White for seven years before their divorce in 2000 and has two children, Jackson and Sarah, with the artist.
She has since gone on to start a family with her third husband, Kurt Sutter, but Sagal is doing all she can to help White through his health crisis as her teenage kids face a future without their dad. A source tells American tabloid the National Enquirer, "When Katey learned of Jack's dire condition, she found him a specialist and she's footing all his medical bills."
"She realizes Jack's prognosis is grim, but she's deeply committed to helping and caring for him. She's been his main support both emotionally and financially. Jack is incredibly grateful that Katey still cares for him and is willing to make sure he gets the best medical treatment. Katey will never turn her back on Jack."
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'