Katey Sagal Pays Medical Bills for Dying Ex-Husband
Actress Katey Sagal is lending her full support to her ex-husband as he battles deadly prostate and bone cancer and is picking up the bill for his extensive medical treatments. The "Sons of Anarchy" star was married to drummer Jack White for seven years before their divorce in 2000 and has two children, Jackson and Sarah, with the artist.
She has since gone on to start a family with her third husband, Kurt Sutter, but Sagal is doing all she can to help White through his health crisis as her teenage kids face a future without their dad. A source tells American tabloid the National Enquirer, "When Katey learned of Jack's dire condition, she found him a specialist and she's footing all his medical bills."
"She realizes Jack's prognosis is grim, but she's deeply committed to helping and caring for him. She's been his main support both emotionally and financially. Jack is incredibly grateful that Katey still cares for him and is willing to make sure he gets the best medical treatment. Katey will never turn her back on Jack."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group