Katey Sagal Pays Medical Bills for Dying Ex-Husband
Actress Katey Sagal is lending her full support to her ex-husband as he battles deadly prostate and bone cancer and is picking up the bill for his extensive medical treatments. The "Sons of Anarchy" star was married to drummer Jack White for seven years before their divorce in 2000 and has two children, Jackson and Sarah, with the artist.
She has since gone on to start a family with her third husband, Kurt Sutter, but Sagal is doing all she can to help White through his health crisis as her teenage kids face a future without their dad. A source tells American tabloid the National Enquirer, "When Katey learned of Jack's dire condition, she found him a specialist and she's footing all his medical bills."
"She realizes Jack's prognosis is grim, but she's deeply committed to helping and caring for him. She's been his main support both emotionally and financially. Jack is incredibly grateful that Katey still cares for him and is willing to make sure he gets the best medical treatment. Katey will never turn her back on Jack."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby