Katey Sagal Pays Medical Bills for Dying Ex-Husband
Actress Katey Sagal is lending her full support to her ex-husband as he battles deadly prostate and bone cancer and is picking up the bill for his extensive medical treatments. The "Sons of Anarchy" star was married to drummer Jack White for seven years before their divorce in 2000 and has two children, Jackson and Sarah, with the artist.
She has since gone on to start a family with her third husband, Kurt Sutter, but Sagal is doing all she can to help White through his health crisis as her teenage kids face a future without their dad. A source tells American tabloid the National Enquirer, "When Katey learned of Jack's dire condition, she found him a specialist and she's footing all his medical bills."
"She realizes Jack's prognosis is grim, but she's deeply committed to helping and caring for him. She's been his main support both emotionally and financially. Jack is incredibly grateful that Katey still cares for him and is willing to make sure he gets the best medical treatment. Katey will never turn her back on Jack."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'