Megan Fox's Fitness Trainee Defends Her Against Skinny Figure Criticism
Actress Megan Fox's fitness trainer has defended the star over criticisms of her thin appearance in recent underwear ads for Emporio Armani, revealing she is frustrated by her inability to gain weight. The "Transformers" beauty came under scrutiny after stripping down to her lingerie for the fashion house's latest campaign, in images which show the star's extremely skinny frame and protruding ribcage.
However, Fox's trainer Harley Pasternak - who also works with Lady GaGa and Robert Pattinson - insists the star's thin figure is down to genetics and not drastic dieting. He tells Hollywoodlife.com, "Do I worry about Megan getting too skinny? Yeah! Believe it or not she has this really fast metabolism. So her training is all about body toning and sculpting. With her its really about she's eating enough of the right things. People thought, 'Oh she must be anorexic' but she's far from that!"
He adds, "She gets frustrated at times because she's like 'I need to put on weight.' So she actually weight-trains to keep on that lean muscle tissue."
More Megan Fox News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series