Megan Fox's Fitness Trainee Defends Her Against Skinny Figure Criticism
Actress Megan Fox's fitness trainer has defended the star over criticisms of her thin appearance in recent underwear ads for Emporio Armani, revealing she is frustrated by her inability to gain weight. The "Transformers" beauty came under scrutiny after stripping down to her lingerie for the fashion house's latest campaign, in images which show the star's extremely skinny frame and protruding ribcage.
However, Fox's trainer Harley Pasternak - who also works with Lady GaGa and Robert Pattinson - insists the star's thin figure is down to genetics and not drastic dieting. He tells Hollywoodlife.com, "Do I worry about Megan getting too skinny? Yeah! Believe it or not she has this really fast metabolism. So her training is all about body toning and sculpting. With her its really about she's eating enough of the right things. People thought, 'Oh she must be anorexic' but she's far from that!"
He adds, "She gets frustrated at times because she's like 'I need to put on weight.' So she actually weight-trains to keep on that lean muscle tissue."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush