Megan Fox's Fitness Trainee Defends Her Against Skinny Figure Criticism
Actress Megan Fox's fitness trainer has defended the star over criticisms of her thin appearance in recent underwear ads for Emporio Armani, revealing she is frustrated by her inability to gain weight. The "Transformers" beauty came under scrutiny after stripping down to her lingerie for the fashion house's latest campaign, in images which show the star's extremely skinny frame and protruding ribcage.
However, Fox's trainer Harley Pasternak - who also works with Lady GaGa and Robert Pattinson - insists the star's thin figure is down to genetics and not drastic dieting. He tells Hollywoodlife.com, "Do I worry about Megan getting too skinny? Yeah! Believe it or not she has this really fast metabolism. So her training is all about body toning and sculpting. With her its really about she's eating enough of the right things. People thought, 'Oh she must be anorexic' but she's far from that!"
He adds, "She gets frustrated at times because she's like 'I need to put on weight.' So she actually weight-trains to keep on that lean muscle tissue."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet