Megan Fox's Fitness Trainee Defends Her Against Skinny Figure Criticism
Actress Megan Fox's fitness trainer has defended the star over criticisms of her thin appearance in recent underwear ads for Emporio Armani, revealing she is frustrated by her inability to gain weight. The "Transformers" beauty came under scrutiny after stripping down to her lingerie for the fashion house's latest campaign, in images which show the star's extremely skinny frame and protruding ribcage.
However, Fox's trainer Harley Pasternak - who also works with Lady GaGa and Robert Pattinson - insists the star's thin figure is down to genetics and not drastic dieting. He tells Hollywoodlife.com, "Do I worry about Megan getting too skinny? Yeah! Believe it or not she has this really fast metabolism. So her training is all about body toning and sculpting. With her its really about she's eating enough of the right things. People thought, 'Oh she must be anorexic' but she's far from that!"
He adds, "She gets frustrated at times because she's like 'I need to put on weight.' So she actually weight-trains to keep on that lean muscle tissue."
More Megan Fox News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character