Megan Fox's Fitness Trainee Defends Her Against Skinny Figure Criticism
Actress Megan Fox's fitness trainer has defended the star over criticisms of her thin appearance in recent underwear ads for Emporio Armani, revealing she is frustrated by her inability to gain weight. The "Transformers" beauty came under scrutiny after stripping down to her lingerie for the fashion house's latest campaign, in images which show the star's extremely skinny frame and protruding ribcage.
However, Fox's trainer Harley Pasternak - who also works with Lady GaGa and Robert Pattinson - insists the star's thin figure is down to genetics and not drastic dieting. He tells Hollywoodlife.com, "Do I worry about Megan getting too skinny? Yeah! Believe it or not she has this really fast metabolism. So her training is all about body toning and sculpting. With her its really about she's eating enough of the right things. People thought, 'Oh she must be anorexic' but she's far from that!"
He adds, "She gets frustrated at times because she's like 'I need to put on weight.' So she actually weight-trains to keep on that lean muscle tissue."
More Megan Fox News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special