Charlie Sheen Heads Back to Court for Child Custody
Charlie Sheen is heading to court on Tuesday, March 8 in a bid to win back custody of his twin sons, who were taken from him by his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, last week. The realtor won a restraining order against Sheen after claiming he had threatened her life - and then was given physical custody of the tots.
RadarOnline.com cameras captured the emotional moment when Sheen handed over the kids. But the embattled actor is planning to fight to regain custody of his twin sons and he has filed papers in Los Angeles. Sheen is in court on Tuesday unless he could reach a deal with Mueller before midnight on Monday, March 7.
The couple has been in settlement talks since late last week, with Sheen at one point announcing a deal had been struck - but that fell apart on Friday because of the actor's breach of a confidentiality agreement during a media blitz.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic