Charlie Sheen Heads Back to Court for Child Custody
Charlie Sheen is heading to court on Tuesday, March 8 in a bid to win back custody of his twin sons, who were taken from him by his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, last week. The realtor won a restraining order against Sheen after claiming he had threatened her life - and then was given physical custody of the tots.
RadarOnline.com cameras captured the emotional moment when Sheen handed over the kids. But the embattled actor is planning to fight to regain custody of his twin sons and he has filed papers in Los Angeles. Sheen is in court on Tuesday unless he could reach a deal with Mueller before midnight on Monday, March 7.
The couple has been in settlement talks since late last week, with Sheen at one point announcing a deal had been struck - but that fell apart on Friday because of the actor's breach of a confidentiality agreement during a media blitz.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer