Charlie Sheen Heads Back to Court for Child Custody
Charlie Sheen is heading to court on Tuesday, March 8 in a bid to win back custody of his twin sons, who were taken from him by his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, last week. The realtor won a restraining order against Sheen after claiming he had threatened her life - and then was given physical custody of the tots.
RadarOnline.com cameras captured the emotional moment when Sheen handed over the kids. But the embattled actor is planning to fight to regain custody of his twin sons and he has filed papers in Los Angeles. Sheen is in court on Tuesday unless he could reach a deal with Mueller before midnight on Monday, March 7.
The couple has been in settlement talks since late last week, with Sheen at one point announcing a deal had been struck - but that fell apart on Friday because of the actor's breach of a confidentiality agreement during a media blitz.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones