Charlie Sheen Heads Back to Court for Child Custody
Charlie Sheen is heading to court on Tuesday, March 8 in a bid to win back custody of his twin sons, who were taken from him by his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, last week. The realtor won a restraining order against Sheen after claiming he had threatened her life - and then was given physical custody of the tots.
RadarOnline.com cameras captured the emotional moment when Sheen handed over the kids. But the embattled actor is planning to fight to regain custody of his twin sons and he has filed papers in Los Angeles. Sheen is in court on Tuesday unless he could reach a deal with Mueller before midnight on Monday, March 7.
The couple has been in settlement talks since late last week, with Sheen at one point announcing a deal had been struck - but that fell apart on Friday because of the actor's breach of a confidentiality agreement during a media blitz.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head