Charlie Sheen Heads Back to Court for Child Custody
Charlie Sheen is heading to court on Tuesday, March 8 in a bid to win back custody of his twin sons, who were taken from him by his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, last week. The realtor won a restraining order against Sheen after claiming he had threatened her life - and then was given physical custody of the tots.
RadarOnline.com cameras captured the emotional moment when Sheen handed over the kids. But the embattled actor is planning to fight to regain custody of his twin sons and he has filed papers in Los Angeles. Sheen is in court on Tuesday unless he could reach a deal with Mueller before midnight on Monday, March 7.
The couple has been in settlement talks since late last week, with Sheen at one point announcing a deal had been struck - but that fell apart on Friday because of the actor's breach of a confidentiality agreement during a media blitz.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger